Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
If Indiana got a real PG, they'd be a legit threat to Miami but they didn't so the Heat should beat them in 6

San Antonio is the only team that has a shot to knock off the champs. The only team.

Heat will coast and run through the playoffs with ease.
:camby: you jinxed us with all this "Heat will coast" mess last year, we not havin it again

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:camby: you jinxed us with all this "Heat will coast" mess last year, we not havin it again

Who's stopping them in the East? No one.

And we know OKC ain't beating them in the finals. The Clippers? GTFOH :heh: The Grizzlies? :ehh: The Warriors? :wtf:

Like I said last fall, the only team that can beat MIA 4 out of 7 is in San Antonio.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If Indiana got a real PG, they'd be a legit threat to Miami but they didn't so the Heat should beat them in 6

San Antonio is the only team that has a shot to knock off the champs. The only team.

Heat will coast and run through the playoffs with ease.
every team has flaws, the heat are old and don't have a center :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wait... noone is saying it but why do I get the feeling that Oden just might be ready to start based on the way they keep saying he "practiced"?

I thought we took this guy as a low risk high reward project that would probably only get minutes come playoff time :lupe:.
Could :riles: have done it again, folks? :blessed:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wait... noone is saying it but why do I get the feeling that Oden just might be ready to start based on the way they keep saying he "practiced"?

I thought we took this guy as a low risk high reward project that would probably only get minutes come playoff time :lupe:.
:aicmon:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm just saying :yeshrug: I thought homie was on Eddie Curry status for now and we'd bring him along slowly. BUt when I hear "practice" I think of full scrimage with other players. If dude is that far along in his recovery ... :lupe:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying :yeshrug: I thought homie was on Eddie Curry status for now and we'd bring him along slowly. BUt when I hear "practice" I think of full scrimage with other players. If dude is that far along in his recovery ... :lupe:
I know, lol. its good news that he is scrimmaging but they projected him to play real games in December. But you never know though.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps

oESmyx4.jpg

My nikka bron :laff:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Not only he practiced, they had to pull him out :wow:
Nikkas looks fukking huge, a little flabby looking but he's looking better than Bynum with his bow legged ass :russ: