After Watching Blue Valentine, Just One Thought Comes To Mind

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
whats the verdict?

Honestly, I was on the computer while it was rolling. I just couldn't get into it. But I know myself, it's gonna take me relaxing with no distractions and a glass of yak to watch it. I'll give it another shot next week. But it did feel slow and dry; I'll wait to finalize that judgement

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
a take this waltz question

at the beginning of the movie and the end, why does it look like shes in rogens kitchen but with the new guy? he didnt take her back did he? :why:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
a take this waltz question

at the beginning of the movie and the end, why does it look like shes in rogens kitchen but with the new guy? he didnt take her back did he? :why:

No, i think that was her memories

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Never seen this movie but this thread lead me to wikipedia and having read the plot analysis I know I can't handle this....:to:

Would rather watch a nice, fun, family romance like Amelie (The GOAT)....:inlove:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Michelle Williams probably got some good puss

she gon end making my wigga Marshall from How I Met Your Mother take an L sometime along the line.

Michelle Williams, Jason Segel Break Up: Couple Split After Nearly A Year Together

[ame=http://youtu.be/aE89OeM5nmU]Peter Sarstedt - Where do you go to (my lovely) 1969 TOTP - YouTube[/ame]

But where do you go to my lovely
When you're alone in your bed
Fingering yourself to memories of Heath Ledge
I want to look inside your head...

:sadcam:

Marshall, you'll be alright son.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
My ex use to love when I did the laugh from the future. :to:

A lot of the l's dean took have been mentioned, but another one I think he took was moving from NYC to whatever hick town that was.

The moment they woke that whore up (when they were acting like tigers) I knew she was going to be a huge bytch.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
All Good Things is a nice Gosling movie to watch after this
5xn968.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My ex use to love when I did the laugh from the future. :to:

A lot of the l's dean took have been mentioned, but another one I think he took was moving from NYC to whatever hick town that was.

The moment they woke that whore up (when they were acting like tigers) I knew she was going to be a huge bytch.

this is why you dont sacrifice for a chick, chick would have been a struggling single mom without dean, frm her dirtball ex tingling her, or her dirtbag employer dr hiting on her she enjoyed it, was nice to everyone but her damn husband.

thi sis the road most marriages go, you think you got a good girl a sweetheart she loves you etc . just wait 5-6 years down the road just wait:ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Good movie. Dean shouldnt have wifed her so quick. If a chick might be pregnant by someone else I woulda ended it there. U can tell she didnt love herself too much and went thru with the relationship because she was lost and confused. I understand people fall out of love but she shoulda told him instead of doin all this subliminal shyt. Like us dudes we see the signs but ignore them.
When she was rejectin sex thats when they shoulda spoke.
She literally drained that dudes life supply.

chick started intercourse when she was 15 and had like 25 partners

:huhldup: