After Watching Blue Valentine, Just One Thought Comes To Mind

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just watched this this past weekend, many gut-wrenching scenes.

fukk that fakkit Bobby Ontario though. I never got dudes who go to beat up the dudes their ex picked after them or during their relationship. SHE'S THE ONE WHO CHEATED!! :damn:

The sex scene is brutal because the pain she's in and the utter repulsion she feels.

"How much rejection do you expect me to take?" :sadcam:

When he's searching for his ring :sadcam:

Yea that was terrible, the part in the shower too.

She made him age HORRIBLY too. Wish i couldve jumped in like "Dont Do It :damn:"

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Depressing but great movie.

Somebody needs to hand Dean the red pill ASAP

or hook him to this
Eternal+Sunshine+Of+The+Spotless+Mind+2.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:manny:

she grew up and he didn't.

He should not have wasted his time but he loved her but love aint enough sometimes. (when your poor apparently)

Also i guess she didn't want to financially support a grown man even though he was taking care of her kid.

But at the end of the day she destroyed her family because she didn't love him. :heh:

It's not that he didn't grow up, it just that he hadn't changed or evolved as she did. The argument about his job and potential pretty much summed up her feelings. She didn't want a dude jumping from job to job or drinking at 7am.

Love is never enough in a marriage breh, that shyt is work. It was sad watching it happen cuz he couldn't see the red flags but we could.:sadcam:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's his fault for pursuing her so hard, and taking on another man kid. :yeshrug:

I want to know how they got Gosling hair to bald like that. :skip:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's not that he didn't grow up, it just that he hadn't changed or evolved as she did. The argument about his job and potential pretty much summed up her feelings. She didn't want a dude jumping from job to job or drinking at 7am.

Love is never enough in a marriage breh, that shyt is work. It was sad watching it happen cuz he couldn't see the red flags but we could.:sadcam:

so true

she should have strung him along at least until her kid was like in her teens. That is a fukked up thing to do to a kid.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Seems like he was happy with the life they had and she wasn't. She was talking about how much talent he had and shyt. Dude hit her with the :leostare: Im trying to support my family, I don't have time for shyt like that.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
so true

she should have strung him along at least until her kid was like in her teens. That is a fukked up thing to do to a kid.

Now she probably gonna fukk around and hit him for Alimony and child support for a kid that aint his :damn:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this this past weekend, many gut-wrenching scenes.

fukk that fakkit Bobby Ontario though. I never got dudes who go to beat up the dudes their ex picked after them or during their relationship. SHE'S THE ONE WHO CHEATED!! :damn:

The sex scene is brutal because the pain she's in and the utter repulsion she feels.

"How much rejection do you expect me to take?" :sadcam:

When he's searching for his ring :sadcam:

World class acting from the both of them.

"I don't want your body I want you" :wow:

One thought I had afterwards was that in the early stages he wanted her more than she wanted him and that carried on throughout their time together. He was always the vulnerable one in the relationship because of that.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Seems like he was happy with the life they had and she wasn't. She was talking about how much talent he had and shyt. Dude hit her with the :leostare: Im trying to support my family, I don't have time for shyt like that.

Exactly. They were on two different paths, he was content with life and she wasn't.....especially with him. But as a man you can NEVER simp like he was doing though. Show that bytch your backbone and keep it moving...even wit the kid it would be hard but anything else she will see as a flaw in your manhood.

He should've walked away after the hotel incident. He put in that effort and she still on some :usure: shyt.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good film. I have an affinity for romance films that end sour :to: