After Watching Blue Valentine, Just One Thought Comes To Mind

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good film. I have an affinity for romance films that end sour :to:

I dont, them shyts be having me wanting lay on hands on hoes. Whats some other good ones you recommend?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
None of you thought that maybe Dean was a emotionally immature, refused to grow up, or grow at all, and she realized she wanted more out of her life then a house painter/borderline alcoholic, who couldn't even imagine doing anything else? The movie wasn't supposed to be taken one sided, it's about the failure and deconstruction of a relationship, not the faults of a woman.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
None of you thought that maybe Dean was a emotionally immature, refused to grow up, or grow at all, and she realized she wanted more out of her life then a house painter/borderline alcoholic, who couldn't even imagine doing anything else? The movie wasn't supposed to be taken one sided, it's about the failure and deconstruction of a relationship, not the faults of a woman.

that wasn't a woman, that was a c*nt :cenawins:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

We already pointed out that he didn't grow wit her. I know dudes wit careers that have a shot of vodka wit their OJ...that don't mean they immature or didn't grow up. He was just content wit life in general and she wasn't. If all he wanted to do was be a garbage man that's cool, accept it or not. She chose not to which was the right move on her part.

That's better than being miserable and dragging it out 20 yrs then regretting it when you're an old hag....like her grandmother and mother. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Though this thread was about a "fukk-a-bytch" movie but it pretty much it just she wanted some more then what he was giving

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Raising another man's kid as your own is as emotionally mature as one can get

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I can see that point of view...but you could also view it like this, he was so in love Michelle Williams, he was willing to do anything to continue the relationship. I never focused so much on that, more the relationship between the two of them, then the kid, because obviously both her parents loved her, but I think Williams was out of love with Dean, and had been for awhile. Kind of like 'Like Crazy', the decisions made while in 'love' as a teenager, and how the shape and influence the people we become.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
one of those movies you only really wanna watch once..no real entertainment value at all

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hard movie to watch.

I tried to watch it again a couple years later and I just got so pissed off I had to turn it off.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

dude flat out told her she was too good for him at the beginning of the relationship,she knew exactly what she was getting.this nikka was a mover who didnt even graduate high school but you expecting this nikka to "grow" :heh:

i think she was more mad that she was a nurse instead of a doctor and her life wasnt going anywhere and blamed him for it...in her mind he was the reason she wasnt successful and she hated him for that

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:cape:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
did he think the kid was his? or did he know from jump it wasnt?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
once he ate the p*ssy straigh off the bat while another dudes seed was up there she always had the upper hand.

i just bough Take This Waltz this morning.
we'll see how she gon shyt on Seth Rogen in this.