After Watching Blue Valentine, Just One Thought Comes To Mind

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
dude flat out told her she was too good for him at the beginning of the relationship,she knew exactly what she was getting.this nikka was a mover who didnt even graduate high school but you expecting this nikka to "grow" :heh:

i think she was more mad that she was a nurse instead of a doctor and her life wasnt going anywhere and blamed him for it...in her mind he was the reason she wasnt successful and she hated him for that

She was a bytch. If she wanted the boy Bobby, she should've went with dude. Why waste Dean's (Ryan Gosling) time? He could've found another girl that wanted to be with him.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
just watched take this waltz :scusthov:

the first hour and 20 mins annoyed me, the last twenty mins tho :eat:

rogen won

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Michelle Williams has played the same role her whole career, even on Dawson's Creek.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
just watched take this waltz :scusthov:

the first hour and 20 mins annoyed me, the last twenty mins tho :eat:

Yep ending had me like

:umad: bytch

rj4leb.gif

:win:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yep ending had me like

:umad: bytch

rj4leb.gif

:win:

:obama:

when he reveals hes been doing that cold water the whole and he just walks away and she immediately :bryan: had me dying.

and when theyre sitting on his porch and shes trying to hint at getting back together, he hits her with some things are just over. :myman:

what that bytch gets for her blue valentine role :pacspit:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys should watch Celeste and Jesse Forever, at first you expect the typical thing, then it completely changes.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude Was A Headcase That Treated Her Like shyt :stopitslime:

Im Actually Mad At The Fact They Left It Open As A Possibility She'll Take Him Back

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Good movie. Dean shouldnt have wifed her so quick. If a chick might be pregnant by someone else I woulda ended it there. U can tell she didnt love herself too much and went thru with the relationship because she was lost and confused. I understand people fall out of love but she shoulda told him instead of doin all this subliminal shyt. Like us dudes we see the signs but ignore them.
When she was rejectin sex thats when they shoulda spoke.
She literally drained that dudes life supply.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I wanna change this boring shyt after 20mins but yall never fail me on good flicks so imma push forward