After The Zimmerman Trial And What It Means For Us...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
and i just told you can't reach EVERY person? :what:

i can't MAKE every person care. if i could nobody would join gangs and get a fukking education.

some people are stuck in their ways and no amount of protesting is going to stop street gangs. that's why parents need to raise their kids right so they don't want to be a apart of that life.

i never said its up to anybody to individually reach every person. im talking about ourselves. us. you, me, he, she. individuals need to be as aware and as outraged. i never claimed to know how to make this happen, im just saying this is what is needed.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
straight up, the only people who gonna change the perception whites have of blacks, is us. we created racism, we're the ones responsible for eliminating it. but you know that.

and its never going to happen, sadly. white nationalism is too deep seated and embraced. a white calls out another white out on their racism, the female gets called a "****** lover" the male gets called a "racetraitor"

shyt isn't going to change.

The fukk? :dahell:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Reminds me, ya know I'm getting sick and fukking tired of people bringing up the whole black on black crime shyt anytime this issue is addressed.

IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOCIAL ISSUE. nikkaS COULD STOP KILLING EACH OTHER ALTOGETHER AND YOU'D STILL HAVE BIGOT WHITES DECLARING OPEN SEASON ON US. shyt'S IRRELEVANT, SHUT THE fukk UP. :beli:

Besides, people are acting like whites don't kill their own, and have committed most of the incidents involving mass murder, pedophilia, etc....but you don't see people throwing that shyt up anytime this is addressed. STOP c00nING.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
84% of white murder victims were killed by other white people. most murder victims are killed by people they know or associate with regardless of race. The "black on black" issue has nothing to do with with the trayvon case. For one how many black on black murder victims were innocent kids walking simply home minding their business? The majority of murder cases are related to crime, drugs, and gangs. When it comes to murdering innocent random people its pretty clear white people have that on lock. school shootings, Boston marathon, Movie theater shooting, Police shootings of unarmed blacks etc...

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me, ya know I'm getting sick and fukking tired of people bringing up the whole black on black crime shyt anytime this issue is addressed.

IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOCIAL ISSUE. nikkaS COULD STOP KILLING EACH OTHER ALTOGETHER AND YOU'D STILL HAVE BIGOT WHITES DECLARING OPEN SEASON ON US. shyt'S IRRELEVANT, SHUT THE fukk UP. :beli:

Besides, people are acting like whites don't kill their own, and have committed most of the incidents involving mass murder, pedophilia, etc....but you don't see people throwing that shyt up anytime this is addressed. STOP c00nING.

plus Black murder rates have seen a significant decline in the past decade

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
straight up, the only people who gonna change the perception whites have of blacks, is us. we created racism, we're the ones responsible for eliminating it. but you know that.

and its never going to happen, sadly. white nationalism is too deep seated and embraced. a white calls out another white out on their racism, the female gets called a "****** lover" the male gets called a "racetraitor"

:what:

Never mind

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:what:

:mindblown:

(Edit: I thought u were black)

:whew:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do yall keep bringing up this sorry ass excuse? Its not true. There are a lot of black people who rally and try hard to bring attention and a solution to whats happening in Chi. :dahell:

The thing is, that is not centered on as much as this case has been.

Not tryin to be a kewn breh but i don't see us rioting when quantavious(:pachaha:) gets gunned down in the streets by some hood nikkas :yeshrug:

But you right tho, I'm not really trying to make up an excuse. Im just saying we seem to care less about when we kill eachtoher. But we get mad when white men kill us :yeshrug: