After The Zimmerman Trial And What It Means For Us...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:mindblown: so they not preparing to do that?
Trayvon-Martin-target.jpg

Gang war in the hood produce more innocent deaths then it does for gang members. I think thats a tragedy, but no one gave a fukk but us. But when some kids get killed in a suburban town, now we wanna start talking gun laws

Riddle me this though, how did we get so violent?

Do you just think we woke up and started killing each other?

bro u generalizing. yea im sure theres some racist rednecks out there of course! but u making it sound like blacks should be scared of white people now :beli:.

yea its tragic when a little girl gets hit with a stray bullet and people are always up in arms about that. but nobody marches all over the country when it happens. just in that city. people need to be as outraged as they are over trayvon when an innocent child loses his or her life in the middle of a chicago gang shootout. that doesnt happen tho. it gets local, maybe national coverage, and then fades away in a couple of weeks.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
bro u generalizing. yea im sure theres some racist rednecks out there of course! but u making it sound like blacks should be scared of white people now :beli:.

yea its tragic when a little girl gets hit with a stray bullet and people are always up in arms about that. but nobody marches all over the country when it happens. just in that city. people need to be as outraged as they are over trayvon when an innocent child loses his or her life in the middle of a chicago gang shootout. that doesnt happen tho. it gets local, maybe national coverage, and then fades away in a couple of weeks.

and making it seem that we should be afraid of each other cause we kill each other the most.

Google Jordan Davis and Darius Simmons. Read the articles about the cases and check out the comments and tell me we should be afraid of white people.

In my city we march all the time when someone is killed, we go to the scene of the crime and protest. Other cities does this as well, its not nation news cause the news dont want it to be.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
and making it seem that we should be afraid of each other cause we kill each other the most.

Google Jordan Davis and Darius Simmons. Read the articles about the cases and check out the comments and tell me we should be afraid of white people.

In my city we march all the time when someone is killed, we go to the scene of the crime and protest. Other cities does this as well, its not nation news cause the news dont want it to be.

yea bro theres racist ass people on the internet. but 99% of them are only that bold behind the screen. i cannot imagine being afraid of white people because they are scared of us more than we should be afraid of them. its just how it is, blacks and latinos are from the hood so naturally we are rougher around the edges. we appear scary to someone from the burbs :manny: just how it is.

my whole point is, we need to be as outraged about every single murder and we need to publically crucify every single killer as much as we have this case.

i dont see anybody marching over that dude that aaron hernandez killed. nobody cares. they couldnt turn it into a huge racist issue because aaron is not a "white latino". he was a thug pretty much. but nobody cares about the guy he EXECUTED. cause it wasnt racist. only racist murders are important i guess :manny:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
so we do understand the big difference between this and other cases is the murderer doesnt get 44 days to play xbox and jack off, right ?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no such thing as black on black crime you phickin idiots. Crime is crime period.

Whites, blacks, as well as Latinos clap each other all the time. Criminals exists in every form. Criminals commit crime against those they live near, far exclusively their own race no matter which race that shall be.

What happened in Florida was a legal murder. A legal modern day lynching. The beginning of legal genocide. They just told whites and white Hispanics "if you have a problem with a ******, put that ****** down."

WAKE THE PHUCK UP. Chicago has NOTHING to do with this. We just became walking shooting targets for the NRA/Patriots/2nd Amendment Advocates/Dixies/Confederates or whatever new code word they are using. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

We need to take this to the Supreme Court. Stand your ground and castle doctrine MUST be repealed, or being black in America may be the cause of your death or someone you love.

WAKE UP!!!!

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i dont see anybody marching over that dude that aaron hernandez killed. nobody cares. they couldnt turn it into a huge racist issue because aaron is not a "white latino". he was a thug pretty much. but nobody cares about the guy he EXECUTED. cause it wasnt racist. only racist murders are important i guess :manny:

why would they? :what:

hernandez was immediately arrested and is going to trial where he will most likely be charged with murder :what:

trayvon's parents had to protest JUST TO GET A TRIAL.

the zimmerman case wasn't about white (latino) on black crime. it was about injustice against black people in the american court system.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
yea bro theres racist ass people on the internet. but 99% of them are only that bold behind the screen. i cannot imagine being afraid of white people because they are scared of us more than we should be afraid of them. its just how it is, blacks and latinos are from the hood so naturally we are rougher around the edges. we appear scary to someone from the burbs :manny: just how it is.

my whole point is, we need to be as outraged about every single murder and we need to publically crucify every single killer as much as we have this case.

just because its not nation coverage doesnt mean people are not protesting it:mindblown:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

hernandez was immediately arrested and is going to trial where he will most likely be charged with murder :what:

trayvin's parents had to protest JUST TO GET A TRIAL.

the zimmerman case wasn't about white (latino) on black crime. it was about injustice against black people in the american court system.

maybe not marching, but nobody gives a fukk. my point is all murders of black men should outrage the black public, not just when a white guy does it n gets away with it. plenty of black dudes have gotten away with it too.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

trayvin's parents had to protest JUST TO GET A TRIAL.

no no no let him have his fun

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
just because its not nation coverage doesnt mean people are not protesting it:mindblown:

but thats like saying u letting the media dictate which murders to be outraged over. only the victims families and a few members of the community protest, but u think people in other major cities give a fukk about whats going on in chicago? no because the media doesnt tell them to.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
maybe not marching, but nobody gives a fukk. my point is all murders of black men should outrage the black public, not just when a white guy does it n gets away with it. plenty of black dudes have gotten away with it too.

most black on black crime is from gang violece and there are black people that are outraged over gang violence :wtf:

just because fox news or cnn don't consistently cover it doesn't mean people aren't out there against gang violence.

nobody but black people care about gang violence in our communities

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
most black on black crime is from gang violece and there are black people that are outraged over gang violence :wtf:

just because fox news or cnn don't consistiently cover it doesn't mean people aren't out there against gang violence

not nowhere near as outraged as they are over this one tho. nowhere near.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
but thats like saying u letting the media dictate which murders to be outraged over. only the victims families and a few members of the community protest, but u think people in other major cities give a fukk about whats going on in chicago? no because the media doesnt tell them to.

We care breh, thats why in my city the newark anti violence group keeps in contact with the ones in Chicago, Washington DC, Oakland and every other hot spot. Stop downplaying shyt like we dont care about it cause we do. Might not have enough resources, to get nation attention but it grabs the attention of the locals that want the violence to end.