After binge watching The Wire I can't believe how overrated it is.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Christopher was right tho.... Tony was the biggest hypocrite with his "love of animals". Ralf called him on it too..

What are you, a vegetarian? You eat beef and sausage by the cartload!
:mjlol:

Ralph deserved to die though. He killed a pregnant youngin over nothing.

That's why tony really killed him.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just binge watched this again - for around the 5th time. Still my favorite series of all time.

Cant agree on season 4 being good, thats when they gave Marlo character too much clout too quick.. Probably my 2nd least favorite season right next to season 5.. The first time I seen it I thought it was good, but after rewatching the series so many times, its really not that good.

Also another reason I hated season 4 and 5 was something I agree with you on as far as Prop Joe.. The first few seasons they made Prop Joe seem on the level of Avon but on the east side. Someone not to be fukked with at all and had major clout and goons with him at all times... by the later seasons he was :whoa: to all confrontation.. in Season 1 he was talking just as much shyt to Avon and even got 1 over on Avon during the basketball game.. He even told Omar to his face if you rob me (like them Barksdale people) ill kill your whole family and anyone you love... by season 4 he was :whoa: to everything... shyt didnt make any sense at all..

They made Marlo some super hero (or villian) that was untouchable by people who been putting in work since he was in diapers :heh: we are talking decades of bodies and war with other people and all a sudden he pops up and no one wants beef with him :dead: all these stone cold killers freeze up when they see chris and snoop :mjlol: the fukk kinda writing is this.. They had Marlo in meetings with the people who ran the drug trade before he was old enough to watch a pg-13 movie but they all :whoa: when he talks ? man fukk outta here :heh:

Season 4 and 5 :trash:

Season 1-3 (yes including 2) :blessed:

also;

after watching the series so many times my opinion on a few characters changed

bodie used to be a favorite character of mine
but this past rewatch, he was a bytch majority of the show until his death

Kima jumped up to be my most hated wire character. Snitching for no damn reason in season 5 on people that helped put you in the position you in now :camby:

Stringer bell also a bytch ass mafukka from the start to finish

Ziggy still one of the most annoying characters ive seen in TV history

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your opinion ain't shyt mufugga. The show had GOAT level dialogue GOAT level characters GOAT level acting. GOAT level game to put you on to what's real. You just a lame nikka. It's not the show its you!

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Underrated theme of the show was the intelligence of the hood guys . Like when Omar gave that fat cop the answer to his crossword.

Or how Poot and Bodie learned from Deangelo how to run shyt. They were teaching leadership. That's how shyt is. Those lil nikkas in the hood have so much potential that's untapped.

That's something I noticed after multiple watches

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Underrated theme of the show was the intelligence of the hood guys . Like when Omar gave that fat cop the answer to his crossword.

Or how Poot and Bodie learned from Deangelo how to run shyt. They were teaching leadership. That's how shyt is. Those lil nikkas in the hood have so much potential that's untapped.

That's something I noticed after multiple watches
Thats what Season 4 was all about. Seeing that potential get wasted (Dukie and Randy), used for evil (Michael) or harnessed (Namond and hopefully Bug :mjcry:). The only "bad" kid was Kenard but they all ended up involved in the streets anyways. Namond made it out, but imagine how different his life would be if he wan't scared of the going to Baby Booking...

Could watch this show 10 more times

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Season 2 was bad but people will say it’s “important piece to the show”

Season 5 is downright awful. I can’t even rewatch it it’s so bad

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Season 2 was bad but people will say it’s “important piece to the show”

Season 5 is downright awful. I can’t even rewatch it it’s so bad
I hate watch that season… Templeton is by far and away the most hated character I’ve ever watched on TV