After binge watching The Wire I can't believe how overrated it is.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The ease at which they were able to infiltrate.

The whole reason why they started the investigation in the first place.

:dahell:

You might to watch this season again, because I have never seen a set up so perfectly. Maybe the plot was too intricate for you to understand. :sas2:

So I am going to explain it real quick, Sabatoka was like they need to dredge the canal so more ships can come in, and the dock workers can make more money etc. Soooo he needed a sitdown with the senator/governor ( who was in charge of passing legislation) who went to that priests church, who Sabatoka was also a member. In order for the priest to arrange the meeting, he had to give something to the church (the stainglass window) and some money. So the police chief guy was also a member of the church cause he was Polish and he gave a small ass window, compared to Sabotokas. Ol'dude knew how much they cost so he was like :patrice:"How do they have so much money to get something like that made?"

It was an excellent reason to start an investigation.

I don't know about ease to infiltrate. Ol'girl got her exboyfriend to tell her about the computer with the missing cans in maybe the 4th or 5th episode.

If anything Season 2 is completely underrated. It is pretty amazing how the dead girls in the can story combined with the Sabotka storyline.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell:

You might to watch this season again, because I have never seen a set up so perfectly. Maybe the plot was too intricate for you to understand. :sas2:

So I am going to explain it real quick, Sabatoka was like they need to dredge the canal so more ships can come in, and the dock workers can make more money etc. Soooo he needed a sitdown with the senator/governor ( who was in charge of passing legislation) who went to that priests church, who Sabatoka was also a member. In order for the priest to arrange the meeting, he had to give something to the church (the stainglass window) and some money. So the police chief guy was also a member of the church cause he was Polish and he gave a small ass window, compared to Sabotokas. Ol'dude knew how much they cost so he was like :patrice:"How do they have so much money to get something like that made?"

It was an excellent reason to start an investigation.

I don't know about ease to infiltrate. Ol'girl got her exboyfriend to tell her about the computer with the missing cans in maybe the 4th or 5th episode.

If anything Season 2 is completely underrated. It is pretty amazing how the dead girls in the can story combined with the Sabotka storyline.

Bruh. It was only $4000. It wasn't enough to spark a damn investigation. Valcheck was being petty as hell.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That was kind of the point man.

It's not realistic.

How they gonna get surveillance and wires up with no evidence. They shoe horned sobatka in it on the strength of is nephew who didn't even work at the docks full time.

And Stringer killing D was some fukk shyt. He was gonna do the 20 and basically found peace.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I see you dapped the "sopranos was better" post op.
Which i can agree (i did like sopranos better than the wire).
But if you want to talk about "retarded cops". Watch the sopranos

no way nobody saw this.

How much evidence did they leave here ?

There are tons of examples
I know the sopranos doesn't focus on the cops but this is jut lazy writing.

Mcnulty was one of the best characters of the show. He was important. I guess they wanted to show what the job can do to some cops. And how the police bosses dont give a shyt about the "bigger picture". They just want to "make rank".

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I see you dapped the "sopranos was better" post op.
Which i can agree (i did like sopranos better than the wire).
But if you want to talk about "retarded cops". Watch the sopranos

no way nobody saw this.

How much evidence did they leave here ?

There are tons of examples
I know the sopranos doesn't focus on the cops but this is jut lazy writing.

Mcnulty was one of the best characters of the show. He was important. I guess they wanted to show what the job can do to some cops. And how the police bosses dont give a shyt about the "bigger picture". They just want to "make rank".

Sopranos had way more random Classic fukkery though :wow: