After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

I mean this is something that 1000% can be reviewed by Congress and investigated. The entire story was always more than just "someone says we have aliens". We have corruption, decades long coverup, misallocation of funds, white collar crime, potential for murder... I mean honestly this story has a little bit of everything

I called my mom for a few hours yesterday to catch up and asked her if she's found anything on the news that interest her and she basically shouted on the phone "Did you see that hearing where they are covering up aliens! Why isn't this front page news!"

I just kinda laughed and let her explain what she knew and thought, but it goes into random Americans who normally would never hear about this, are finally catching onto the story which is good news

:troll: Not entirely accurate but you get the point. All jokes aside, I agree with you though. I definitely lessened any sort of expectation related to this hearing given it was scheduled during the last week of the congressional schedule. Hopefully the disclosure movement doesn't lose momentum.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Supposedly Russia has been shooting at and chasing UAPs in their skies. China also has something about UAPs. There were rumors of the UN creating something for nations about UAPs but didn't due to security measures related to countries.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They once again keep talking about the aliens being inter-dimensional. This theory keeps coming up in ufo circles, and I've definitely taken notice. I need to think more deeply about what exactly that means existentially. I'm all about absolute infinity, so I think there are an infinite amount of dimensions and existences, so I think the inter-dimensional angle is valid. I just don't know why they are pushing this theory so hard. What does it mean?

Here's interesting discussion on it. Loeb disagrees:

Cause if that ends up being true then that would mean the reality of demons being physically legitimate, which is probably much worse than non-human organisms still tied to our reality. It’s basically the doom franchise scenario

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cause if that ends up being true then that would mean the reality of demons being physically legitimate, which is probably much worse than non-human organisms still tied to our reality. It’s basically the doom franchise scenario
“Demons” could exist; probably exist, but I’m not sure they are like what the Bible says. People have been saying the Reptilians are demons for decades. If there are “demons,” then there probably are “angels” too. These are just labels though in my opinion, for good and bad aliens. If an alien can trap your soul, as some on the fringes have suggested, then I guess “Hell” exists too. I don’t particularly believe that is the case, or would rather it not be the case, but it is a possibility. Anything is possible after all.

This is the type of shyt that makes those in power want to cover this up and stop disclosure. There are a lot of very scary possibilities when you bring in “bad” aliens and different dimensions. Some religious folks are going to believe the “demon” stuff and that will scare a lot of people. The government better be considering this and figuring out a communication strategy. I’d love to be on the team that is doing that. I don’t even know where they would begin. If there is nothing we can do to stop “bad” aliens from potentially hurting humans, how do you tell that to the public without creating mass hysteria? It would be a very challenging project to be on.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

If you haven't kept up with this whole thing.. looks like Grusch, Gillibrand, and Dr. Kirkpatrick (AARO) are going to have some sort of sit down soon. They've already stated they will have more hearings, both open to the public and closed

Dr. Kirkpatrick basically called Grusch a liar and how he was "disrespecting AARO" because he came forward to Congress in a LinkedIn post (weird format to state this). There's a weird thing with Grusch and Kirkpatrick where Grusch stated he told the director in a classified conversation some things, but was never followed up with or never formally interviewed

But as of now, whistle-blowers have no way of contacting AARO apparently... there is no phone number, there is no email address, there is no website, there is a single tweet from the department on Twitter.. And this is the organization that is supposed to be in charge of all UFO/UAP investigations even tho they haven't released any sort of public progress since their inception

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
PsyOp

Ain't no fuxn aliens cept the ones coming crossing the border.

Slap ya damn self. With both hands.