After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
People ITT apparently have very little grasp on what the allegations even are, so let me highlight for the people who aren't informed on this topic

DAVID GRUSCH HAS NEVER STATED HE HAS SEEN ALIENS, OR WORKED ON ALIEN TECH.. The entire allegation is that up to 40 members of the intelligence community have come to him during his role with the UAPTF with information, and he did his own investigation WHICH HE THEN SUBMITTED TO THE ICIG WHO ALSO MADE HIS OWN INVESTIGATION. The allegations were supported enough BY NUMEROUS MEMBERS IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY (NOT JUST GRUSCH) that a bipartisan bill was put forth on UFO Disclosure just a month ago.

This supposed "smear" campaign (that's exactly what this is) is basically only further supporting his biggest claim, which was that he was retaliated against by some in the Intelligence Community. Obviously certain people came willingly to a journalist and told him where to look for information to make Grusch look bad (and honestly it isn't anything more than what me and my family have dealt with, so to me it doesn't discredit him) while also being able to keep his TS clearance after the incident

This journalist who reported this story, basically admitted that he agrees with Grusch that we have a crash retrieval program that is being kept secret.. He just didn't talk to anyone who backed up Grusch's sources claim about them being "non human"

This is a good interview, and this journalist was rightly being put to the fire for why would you even report this? What's the point of this other than to be used by those in the Intelligence Community, but even then he never even brought names or sources to his story besides I think like 1 person

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Basically this woman worked for the FBI and CIA and she also has ptsd and gets treatment for it.

This has nothing to do with anything

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
A guy who went to war and served a large part of his life in the military has marital problems, and had a potential drinking problem along with dealing with depression/PTSD after a good friend committed suicide after a phone call with him

Literally the least surprising aspect of this entire story lol. 30% of my coworkers probably have a binge drinking problem, and they all have a Secret clearance. Hell half this forum probably does. Alcohol is an issue among a LARGE segment of Americans

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
A guy who went to war and served a large part of his life in the military has marital problems, and had a potential drinking problem along with dealing with depression/PTSD after a good friend committed suicide after a phone call with him

Literally the least surprising aspect of this entire story lol. 30% of my coworkers probably have a binge drinking problem, and they all have a Secret clearance. Hell half this forum probably does. Alcohol is an issue among a LARGE segment of Americans

And just think through all this he decides to lie about Aliens. This story which was made to destroy his character made him more legitimate

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And just think through all this he decides to lie about Aliens. This story which was made to destroy his character made him more legitimate
Lol it honestly puts Grusch into a better light, cause reading this and hearing that this journalist basically got this information from IC members comes across as a smear job.

I saw he did an interview with these 2 and he doesn't come across great. These other 2 journalists really come at him questioning his motives, and the reason for the story. The events that took place in the story happened BEFORE he was getting intel from the 40+ other people he stated provided evidence to him.. so he has these issues, gets the help he needs and retains his clearance all before he speaks and gathers information about these SAP's that deal with crash retrieval

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This means nothing to me honestly

The dude who went searching for this (medical records are supposed to be sealed) was “tipped off” by someone in the DOD to try to discredit the guy

But it doesn’t change the actual facts… he wants congress to investigate

Congress members have been denied access or given the run around multiple times (why if there’s nothing to hide)

Military pilots have seen these things up close

Etc…

Even online they’re roasting the dude who “leaked” this. But this is what I be talking about.. these skeptics are always attacking the messenger and ignore or try to brush aside the message
What message?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Kinda goes into more proof that it's not easy to get pristine pictures of moving objects from 32,000 ft in the air from your phone.

That narrative has always been silly to me.