Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
yeah forreal

all these Americans talking bout how they smash all these brawds in brazill...

Like how in the hell do you even initiate the convo? Or do you just walk up to a chick with the :takedat::shaq::steviej::datazz: :watup::kobe:face and flash some greenbacks and thats it???

People in Brazil speak Portuguese so you are going to need to learn the basics of that shyt and boom you set.

:sas2:

I never really understood why people thought Brazilians speak Spanish lol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
cute chicks, wonder what the attitudes are like

in America black girls like that don't date brothers, you can tell by their jawlines.

I could start posting their boyfriends, but I didn't really want to depress dudes more than need be. The vast majority of the women I've posted have black boyfriends, but these dudes look like they're stuck in time warps, dress like shyt, have funny haircuts and are generally punching way outside their weight classes. As in, there's very little chance they'd get the same level of woman here in the US.

How is TS going to complain about fake bodies and then highlight brazilians?

Brazil is like one of the world capitals for plastic surgery.

Maybe because I didn't post any women with surgically enhanced bodies :Chill1:

Make a stupid point, brehs. :DripDrip:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I could start posting their boyfriends, but I didn't really want to depress dudes more than need be. The vast majority of the women I've posted have black boyfriends, but these dudes look like they're stuck in time warps, dress like shyt, have funny haircuts and are generally punching way outside their weight classes. As in, there's very little chance they'd get the same level of woman here in the US.

Maybe because I didn't post any women with surgically enhanced bodies :Chill1:

Make a stupid point, brehs. :DripDrip:
But why bring it up then?

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.

How are judging people of a forum that most people dont even take seriously then shyt on American women but call other people misogynist :wtf:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
56419d1235327488-brazilian-carnaval-2009-mayhem-salvador-da-bahia-has-offcially-begun-bahia2009-066.jpg

56420d1235327615-brazilian-carnaval-2009-mayhem-salvador-da-bahia-has-offcially-begun-bahia2009-067.jpg
11325233_842423145842064_134580667_n.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does it feel like we got 1 troll to go away just for 3-4 to take the place of that troll. Do trolls feel sympathy for other trolls and take up the mantle?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well I am happy to see a celebration of black women who actually look black. Most of them do. However, I find it offensive yet again that the women you all grew up with, share culture with aren't good enough.

Back to that video posted by those two sisters. Even when you are choosing black you still manage to shyt on black at the same time.

:dead:

Be offended because people like Black women from a different part of the world, you gonna get offended when the Black women in South Africa thread pops up?

And your next post about culture is comedy, because a big part of why Brazilian women appeal is because of their culture and the fact the feminist movement hasn't really hit there nearly as hard as it did here. I don't let imaginary borders define who I am, there are more black women in Latin America than there are in the US, why exactly should men (And women; nothing stopping you from getting some Nigerian brother) limit themselves to what is immediately around them?

You have sex with these women, produce a child and that child will be black, culture is learned, you are what you are from birth. And culture from region to region in the US itself varies widely how dare you get with someone from another state!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:wtf:

Maybe because the black women in Brazil generally speaking aren't the ones getting plastic surgery, it's the pardo's and white bytches heavy into that.
That's what you noticed when you visited?

I don't know why you are getting all touchy. All my posts in this thread have been questions. Always nice to hear the perspective of someone who has been there:ehh: