:noah: I got to get my black ass to Brazil
It's a heaven on earth :mjcry:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
cute chicks, wonder what the attitudes are like

in America black girls like that don't date brothers, you can tell by their jawlines.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.
nikka :camby: up outta here

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.

This to me sounds like something separate from this thread you should go make a new thread and find others who share these sentiments.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll look for them again, they both had boyfriends that looked swagless and unemployed and I didn't think dudes would want that harsh reality that some purely regular ass dudes in faded old Boston Celtics jersey's and the other with a fukked up line were knocking them down :mjlol:

I can't stress enough how corny some Brazilian dudes are, they lucky the women outnumber them.

How did the women respond to a man with high testosterone/swag levels like yourself breh?

Did they understand that they were in the presencd of greatness or is being corny the standard there?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breathtaking:blessed:

You have to remember most cats in here like out of shape chicks masquerading as pawgs or thick because they have a large ass from eating a ton and lack of exercise

Even the ones in shape with those huge asses imagine these broads in a few years when their metabolism slows down..those asses are gonna look like they sat on gravel for days :scust: