Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.

I agree. Brazil for brazilians :mjpls:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
In all honesty I'd prefer none of you coli brehs to go to Brazil. Many of you guys are hyper misogynst and all around piece of shyt human beings. You deserve the low quality "I'm an independent woman!" feminist American women who don't cook or clean.

Unfortunately my post has come too late since I often see many black American men down in Brazil fukking up 'the scene' for the rest of us. I don't even visit Brazil anymore because of it. We talk about this problem all the time in this facebook group.

When was the last time you been to Brazil? And what cities? What's the vibe like in Rio, São Paulo and Salvador? And what are Black American men doing that is fukking the game up?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
12822140734_c0572d5e51_b.jpg

Anymore of this girl?

I agree. Brazil for brazilians :mjpls:

Not sure if that's an inside joke or what. The coli is full of a$$holes who hate women. Do we really need people like that flooding Brazil?

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Anymore of this girl?

Not sure if that's an inside joke or what. The coli is full of a$$holes who hate women. Do we really need people like that flooding Brazil? Treating the Brazilian women like crap and turning them into American women?

@LarryLobster is Brazilian which is why it was funny.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i need a black brazilian brehette in my life NOW!!!
:blessed:

:mjcry:NOW!!!

Mmm....what if......:leostare:

......but over there by the outlet mall though

Where is Old Brazil, or which city has a large established population. I know Miami and NY have decent populations. I know there is a Brazilian festival in Houston in the coming months, right @raedawn?

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anymore of this girl?

Not sure if that's an inside joke or what. The coli is full of a$$holes who hate women. Do we really need people like that flooding Brazil? Treating the Brazilian women like crap and turning them into American women?

What's wrong with american women sir? We have a few here you want to express whats wrong with them to them?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Well I am happy to see a celebration of black women who actually look black. Most of them do. However, I find it offensive yet again that the women you all grew up with, share culture with aren't good enough.

Back to that video posted by those two sisters. Even when you are choosing black you still manage to shyt on black at the same time.

Stella didn't get her groove back in Toledo or Albuquerque.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Oh how nice. The classic, "We're just trolling. We're not being serious here". Somehow I doubt it. It really does seem like the majority of you hate women.

Nah most nikkas seem more insecure than misogynistic. Your post in this thread are just misogynist as other posters