Daps
Reppin
NULL
lucy-ramos.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Honestly ole girl trolling dudes IRL and even on here if they post their girls have chicks more on par with this thread not them fantasy jawns in JBO but people like focusing on the negative that prove their pov. Maybe I missed it but when has a chick from Brazil or USA that look like most of,these chicks been called ugly by dudes in large numbers on here and or IRL? That's why cats can't be taken serious on certain stuff on top of like I said if she just looked it up its threads on dudes liking all types of different flavors of black women.

I agree with you on some of this but @SouthernBelle does have a point though, when threads pop up about Black women in The Locker Room at least it almost always devolves into the Mrs. Me Too lightskin IG hoes with fake bodies that all look the same. Like you said, basically you'd have to be gay to think women that look like the women in this thread are unattractive, the issue on here is that the threads don't really center around women that look like this. Just look on the first page, dudes saying they're "regular pretty" like I didn't already say in the opening post that I was posting everyday attractive women and not flat out models :dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree with you on some of this but @SouthernBelle does have a point though, when threads pop up about Black women in The Locker Room at least it almost always devolves into the Mrs. Me Too lightskin IG hoes with fake bodies that all look the same. Like you said, basically you'd have to be gay to think women that look like the women in this thread are unattractive, the issue on here is that the threads don't really center around women that look like this. Just look on the first page, dudes saying they're "regular pretty" like I didn't already say in the opening post that I was posting everyday attractive women and not flat out models :dead:
She has a small point but she just posted to be that person. That's moreso the beef with it. Also whether its the IG chicks, homely chicks, herbal tea drinking chicks, they going to have a similar look. Its just a matter if what crew a girl in just like dudes. Lastly I think just like IRL sometimes people focus on the Lambo instead of the civic. That's just life so why be that person when you know how stuff goes. You think when chicks have these threads on their sites its full of the "regular" dudes or the dudes with the six packs, eggplants, and whatever else chicks like looking at?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills the first song i heard before and have it in a playlist after watching a Wellinton Nem futebol highlights. Beautiful song breh. :to: FYI my whole family is Haitian but my pops is a major Brazilian soccer fan since the 70s. He has rooted for Brazil in every world cup since 1970( he was born in 61). I am a big Sao Paulo Fc fan and been a Brazil fan since 98 world cup which is my first one i remember since i was 7. I always will love the pentacampeo even after the mineirazo. :sadbron:

Bossa Nova isnt bad either. Aguas de Marco, Aquarela do Brasil are my favorite bossa nova tracks.
a LOTTA haitians showing up in brazil these days looking for work, since the earthquake actually. still very new to the country and highly impoverished. you should learn portuguese and go to são paulo to help your brethren adjust easier :clessed: i predict in 30 years brazil will have a big haitian-brazilian community

and im palmeirense so :ufdup: being são paulino but i'll let it slide

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I need to learn Portuguese and gtfo to Brazil. Might get over my fear of flying.:noah:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Well since they from Brazil, they fall under the category of foreign. So they get a pass even thought they prob on instagram and have "booking" info :skip:

Actually a lot of the people @Malta posted are actually normal girls, no booking. They don't even that many followers on IG.

The ones I posted are mostly actresses or are in tv shows, or other endeavors.