Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I said many times I've never dated anyone lighter than peanut butter, most women I've been with have been brown skin, my lady is a little darker than me :leon:

There are black women appreciation threads all over thecoli, but they focus too much on ass and unrealistic looking models, and not the beautiful facial structures black women have. The women posted in here are mostly natural hair, in shape women, those threads always do numbers on here, dudes want that more than anything else IMO.
Honestly ole girl trolling dudes IRL and even on here if they post their girls have chicks more on par with this thread not them fantasy jawns in JBO but people like focusing on the negative that prove their pov. Maybe I missed it but when has a chick from Brazil or USA that look like most of,these chicks been called ugly by dudes in large numbers on here and or IRL? That's why cats can't be taken serious on certain stuff on top of like I said if she just looked it up its threads on dudes liking all types of different flavors of black women.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
stacepls.png

:yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Stop it. :stopitslime: You're either blind or playing dumb if you've never seen people here :shaq: over sexy black women.

Instagram models that all look a like. Yes, I have. Attractive women that I could see walking down the street in day in Atlanta? No, I haven't.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:ohhh:It's actually surprising and refreshing to see black men appreciate black women of different flavors. I'm not use to this on the coli.
Well since they from Brazil, they fall under the category of foreign. So they get a pass even though they prob on instagram and have "booking" info :skip:

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Instagram models that all look a like. Yes, I have. Attractive women that I could see walking down the street in day in Atlanta? No, I haven't.

There's a 619 page thread called "This why we love black women" filled with many cute around the way black women as well as those "IG models." Attractive women come in different flavors. But I'll let you cook with your agenda. :eat:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
There's a 619 page thread called "This why we love black women" filled with many cute around the way black women as well as those "IG models." Attractive women come in different flavors. But I'll let you cook with your agenda. :eat:

You literally just stole my line about different flavors of black women (which is something I clearly know but rarely see all the flavors appreciated and gave props to this thread for doings o). Also, I love cooking so thanks...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Pagode breh, pagode.

@horse. kills the first song i heard before and have it in a playlist after watching a Wellinton Nem futebol highlights. Beautiful song breh. :to: FYI my whole family is Haitian but my pops is a major Brazilian soccer fan since the 70s. He has rooted for Brazil in every world cup since 1970( he was born in 61). I am a big Sao Paulo Fc fan and been a Brazil fan since 98 world cup which is my first one i remember since i was 7. I always will love the pentacampeo even after the mineirazo. :sadbron:

Bossa Nova isnt bad either. Aguas de Marco, Aquarela do Brasil are my favorite bossa nova tracks.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Pagode breh, pagode.

I've been a fan of Turma do Pagode since you linked them in the thread last year

have y'all seen this when you're there and speak with women:

dimes who have 1 kid or more, but not married, have basically given up on life (marriage)

this chick i was messing with is CONVINCED she has no shot of ever being taken seriously cause she has 2 kids

another chick who was staying in our condo, she had 2 kids... did not know and never met the other girl... yet had the same outlook... that because she had a kid she was finished

then i asked my boy who lives there, why they think that.... he just laughed and said, we got so many women here, why in the hell would you choose to be with a woman with a kid if you don't have to.. they are only good for fukking :ohhh:

i'm not saying this to get on some HOH shyt... i'm saying this cause they are REALLY HOH over there. the men are at such an advantage that they throwing dimes to the side for babies... and dimes rate themselves as 7's just cause they have a baby :wow:

which is another reason they love us... they know we'll be accepting of that type of shyt... and also be ready to approach with nice guy tactics instead of the normal aggressive brazilian dude might approach..

just think for a second... we really getting the leftovers they didn't want... and the leftovers is still fukking amazing :blessed:

:whoa:

We ain't accepting of that shyt...or at least shouldn't be. Why would you take a woman with baggage if you don't have to. Its another girl down there who is just as attractive without a kid.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I've been a fan of Turma do Pagode since you linked them in the thread last year

:whoa:

We ain't accepting of that shyt...or at least shouldn't be. Why would you take a woman with baggage if you don't have to. Its another girl down there who is just as attractive without a kid.

:mjlol: yeah he lost me right there....I only fucced with one chick who had a kid out there(she was fine) and she gave it up ASAP cuz she knew I wasn't playing + like he said a lot of the single mothers there aint looking for nothing serious half the time tho, especially if they a young single mother(<25), they more worried bout taking care of their kid, getting their samba on during the weekend and work...I don't date single mothers here in America, why would I do that in Brazil...but I'm only 25...some of these cats are older and some even got their own kids so they like :ld:

I hate gringos who accept anything (fat/ugly/uneducated) and make us look like scavengers just happy to get a chance at them :rudy: