Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Great article and beautiful ladies :whew: I looked around that blog and that's definitely a great resource for guys who want to learn more about Rio.
You a fool

lol at this nikka low-key advertising. aren't you the author of that blog? be proud of your shyt breh! :pachaha:
Yeah I was saying the same thing. How boy going to act like that ain't his lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas are reevaluating life in this thread :heh:
Lol but let them dudes dream even though for most I think its like New Years resolution gym goers. Sounds good now but they aren't going to follow through. I hope I'm wrong though and also hope some not on their immigrants coming to the US from the 1800's flow. Brazil is paved in gold regarding women going for that mediocre that some posters seem content on being. Oh I can be a garbage man there and get dimes :ohhh:. Book my tickets now when truth is you can be that same dude here with the simplest of things IMO. shyt just have to have the basic stuff car, apt/house, job/career, you in there for the most part with a lot of girls (that are cool personality wise also) and your confidence will usually be on point.

As far as the pictures only aspect of this thread lovely and can't hate at all. Same types of girls I would go at here though but who cares if you look good you look good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kk8QOq.gif

Yeah that's the spirit. Call them a bytch.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ohhh:It's actually surprising and refreshing to see black men appreciate black women of different flavors. I'm not use to this on the coli.
Well guess you just look for threads to be hype over then. This isn't new you can just look in the searches for threads of dudes showing love to black women of differing flavors.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Didn't know...I've never seen women like this (everyday attractive black women) get love on the coli. So this is different.

I said many times I've never dated anyone lighter than peanut butter, most women I've been with have been brown skin, my lady is a little darker than me :leon:

There are black women appreciation threads all over thecoli, but they focus too much on ass and unrealistic looking models, and not the beautiful facial structures black women have. The women posted in here are mostly natural hair, in shape women, those threads always do numbers on here, dudes want that more than anything else IMO.