Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I've been a fan of Turma do Pagode since you linked them in the thread last year

:whoa:

We ain't accepting of that shyt...or at least shouldn't be. Why would you take a woman with baggage if you don't have to. Its another girl down there who is just as attractive without a kid.
I'm saying in America it's much more likely for a man to date and wife a single mother

Women here have no problems finding a man. Don't even see it as a setback. Down there they pretty much give up hope after having 1 or 2

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she 71% cac and 9% native breh :dwillhuh:
I think some black folks in the US would be surprised just how much CAC blood (and how little native blood) is in them.

If she considers herself black, whats the problem?

My only problem with Brazil is the trannies. First time i found about trannies was from reading about them in Brazil. Some of yall going go down there and fukk up

Prynce

Daps
I think some black folks in the US would be surprised just how much CAC blood (and how little native blood) is in them.

The average AA is around 10-15% cac, she is damn near 80% non-black :dwillhuh:

Personally I don't care what she considers herself :heh:
I don't know her life and up bringing

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

My only problem with Brazil is the trannies. First time i found about trannies was from reading about them in Brazil. Some of yall going go down there and fukk up
would you have a problem if someone with a half native american great-grandfather claimed Cherokee?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you have a problem if someone with a half native american great-grandfather claimed Cherokee?
Black folks do that here (and some dont even have native blood). I do have a problem with black folks hate being black and always saying that they have this and that. I got mixed blood, but I only tell people I'm black

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
There's enough threads with chicks asses on here, and that's also why there's so many threads with fat ass bytches built like lunchboxes on here. We appreciating beautiful faces and natural builds that aren't hampered by 200lbs in their asses.

T-Thank you ! ; m ;

tumblr_lqr76zMdDB1qmd9ouo1_400.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Instagram models that all look a like. Yes, I have. Attractive women that I could see walking down the street in day in Atlanta? No, I haven't.
Funny I never seen you appreiate ANY type of black males, yet you in here talking about what we dont do!? :what:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I actually made the very first why we love black men thread and I literally defend black men against bs stereotypes that many of you perpetrate everyday. So try again.
Lies, you dont defend shyt. :camby: im not gonna derail this thread tho.