Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I noticed that you said to fly to. lol

Brazil is over all usually on the cheaper side for an american to visit. It hasn't been for the last couple of years when they announced that the 2016 olympics will be held there. That is the only reason why the prices have went up a lot. They should go back down after the olympics is over.
the american dollar is one of the strongest currencies in the world, anywhere outside of europe is cheaper for americans, and ticket prices have been the same since 2010, they're probably cheaper now by about $50 if anything

rio's nightlife will run you about the same as DC and NY, adjusted for currency exchange. it's not a lean-to in the jungle with people hunting with spears. the rate of exchange is around 3 reais to 1 dollar right now, you know how strong that is compared to the rest of latin america?

why am i even arguing this with you :heh: you've never been to brazil and know nothing of it

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
I noticed that you said to fly to. lol

Brazil is over all usually on the cheaper side for an american to visit. It hasn't been for the last couple of years when they announced that the 2016 olympics will be held there. That is the only reason why the prices have went up a lot. They should go back down after the olympics is over.

Dafukk are you doin here :heh:

"Men are happy about things. I must interject :angry:"

Man just foh. Cacs be goin' to fukkin' SE asia, which is cheaper than brazil.

Witcha black man hatin ass

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
jordan-fist-pump-o.gif

She has been found....

11410396_504371276397050_1759438921_n.jpg

10932585_365403920310486_1657934018_n.jpg

10953087_319827544893178_1107145641_n.jpg

10755918_534974106640207_406637941_n.jpg

L U C I A N A T A V A R E S's Instagram feed

And she's no c00n, black boyfriend :wow:

To me she's the baddest so far gawdamn.

Giselle

Daps
the american dollar is one of the strongest currencies in the world, anywhere outside of europe is cheaper for americans, and ticket prices have been the same since 2010, they're probably cheaper now by about $50 if anything

rio's nightlife will run you about the same as DC and NY, adjusted for currency exchange. it's not a lean-to in the jungle with people hunting with spears. the rate of exchange is around 3 reais to 1 dollar right now, you know how strong that is compared to the rest of latin america?

why am i even arguing this with you :heh: you've never been to brazil and know nothing of it

This is exactly how I know that you don't know what you are talking about. All of their prices went up when it was announced that the 2016 Olympics will be there. You can google it.

& No I haven't been to Brazil. I have no desire to go there. My parents have been to brazil and all of the other islands that I've mentioned, and they've been to Europe. My young aquaintances have also been to those islands and other places in south america because they saved up a little money to afford it. It wasn't very expensive.

No. white men go to all the above. some asia, some south america, some europe. they go every where. I recently went to thailand and there were loads of AAs, so wtf are you talkin about? Japan is also a hot destination, but regardless, it will never match white americans traveling power. we are the minority.

20,000 americans showed up to the world cup, many of whom already had visas from previous vacation.

how many black people do you see in the crowd?

american-soccer-fans-at-the-world-cup.jpg

cacs have a LONG history of emigrating to Brazil as well

Americans in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you ...have..no...idea...what youre talking about. sit down. you gotta be trolling.

You saw most of those AA's there for school/work. Most black people don't vacation there. (asia)

Yes, white people show up there for an American event. I bet they will be there for the 2016 olympics as well.But is that a place where majority of white men go for vacation, just because they want to go there or because they want to get with black Bazilian women who are known for their behinds even though white men don't usually like big behinds. No it is not.

Brazil is one of those places, just like the DR and other islands where black men usually vacation even if they can't really afford it and have to save up to go there, like some men in this thread said they are currently doing.

Maybe you don't know too many american black people, but that's how it is. When people who don't have a lot of money go on vaction, those are the places that they usually go to when they want to leave the country. They don't go to Asia or Europe because most places there are too expensive or have nothing that attracts them there. They go to south America and the islands. You can't argue that.

We are talking about traveling and brazilians and other people using americans, we are not talking about emigrating.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not salty at all. I have watched docs and read about this. You can google it. There are many out there. Using American men & women (because it happens to women too) for green cards & money is not uncommon. You can google it.

Do your research before you try to talk about someone. :queen:

:dead: SALTY

I been to Brazil, you talking about documentaries and have the nerve to tell someone else to do research while your only experience with other cultures is thanks to Youtube :russ:

This is exactly how I know that you don't know what you are talking about. All of their prices went up when it was announced that the 2016 Olympics will be there. You can google it..

Jesus Christ :russ:

He lives part time in Brazil, you need to get the fukk outta here with this garbage. You in your musty ass home, no passport to your name speaking on a country SEVERAL people that you're arguing with have been to.

Giselle

Daps
:dead: SALTY

I been to Brazil, you talking about documentaries and have the nerve to tell someone else to do research while your only experience with other cultures is thanks to Youtube :russ:

Jesus Christ :russ:

He lives part time in Brazil, you need to get the fukk outta here with this garbage. You in your musty ass home, no passport to your name speaking on a country SEVERAL people that you're arguing with have been to.
You're a black man, you are not rich/wealthy and you have been to brazil. That proves my point even further, Thanks.

That guy doesn't live there & The prices for living there and traveling there are different. He should do research on the prices of traveling there. He said the prices went down and that is false because the 2016 Olympics will be there and it was announced years ago, the prices went up. All he has to do is google. It's also common sense that if a big event is going to be in a place, and people will come from all over to go there, the prices of hotels and every other place where the visitors will go will increase. Youtube and reading is not my only experience with other cultures. Also, I have a passport and none of my homes are musty.

As I have said earlier, I know people who have been there. They are black and it wasn't very expensive for them which is why they went.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're a black man, you are not rich/wealthy and you have been to brazil. That proves my point even further, Thanks.

That guy doesn't live there & The prices for living there and traveling there are different. He should do research on the prices of traveling there. He said the prices went down and that is false because the 2016 Olympics will be there and it was announced years ago, the prices went up. All he has to do is google. It's also common sense that if a big event is going to be in a place, and people will come from all over to go there, the prices of hotels and every other place where the visitors will go will increase. Youtube and reading is not my only experience with other cultures.

:russ:

I lived in Brazil for almost 6 months, look I get that you're upset that you'd get thrown to the bushes like Jazzy Jeff if these women and you shared a club together, but get all the way the fukk outta here. You been throwing shade in here since you started posting, saying the chicks are wearing weaves :dead: and now apparently all Brazilian women will only fukk with foreign men to get out of Brazil.

Oh and the Real has decreased in value, it was 2 Reals to 1 dollar a few years ago, now it's damn near 4 to 1. So you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is exactly how I know that you don't know what you are talking about. All of their prices went up when it was announced that the 2016 Olympics will be there. You can google it.

& No I haven't been to Brazil. I have no desire to go there. My parents have been to brazil and all of the other islands that I've mentioned, and they've been to Europe. My young aquaintances have also been to those islands and other places in south america because they saved up a little money to afford it. It wasn't very expensive.

You saw most of those AA's there for school/work. Most black people don't vacation there. (asia)

Yes, white people show up there for an American event. I bet they will be there for the 2016 olympics as well.But is that a place where majority of white men go for vacation, just because they want to go there or because they want to get with black Bazilian women who are known for their behinds even though white men don't usually like big behinds. No it is not.

Brazil is one of those places, just like the DR and other islands where black men usually vacation even if they can't really afford it and have to save up to go there, like some men in this thread said they are currently doing.

Maybe you don't know too many american black people, but that's how it is. When people who don't have a lot of money go on vaction, those are the places that they usually go to when they want to leave the country. They don't go to Asia or Europe because most places there are too expensive or have nothing that attracts them there. They go to south America and the islands. You can't argue that.

We are talking about traveling and brazilians and other people using americans, we are not talking about emigrating.
I stopped reading once you told horse.kill he doesnt know what hes talking about, hes a brazilian living in brazil. :dead:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We are talking about AMERICAN men, not Italian & Portuguese men. not Australians, latin or any of those other things. White american men and black american men. Go back and read :queen:. I rarely hear white american men talking about brazil, it's usually black men.

LOL at you thinking all those white men are going to see black brazilian women.

You seriously think there are more black American men in Brazil than white American men? Have you been to Brazil? Or South America in general?