Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
11098361_870579376337708_1056556903_n.jpg

Word to big bird I wasn't going to post anything else in this thread but you fukking got me.

This here...I tried to stay away, but this here...

Naw man, naw.

:francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So before going to Brasil just learn portugese for a year like with Rosetta Stone?

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
:mjlol:

The salt.

Not salty at all. I have watched docs and read about this. You can google it. There are many out there. Using American men & women (because it happens to women too) for green cards & money is not uncommon. You can google it.

Do your research before you try to talk about someone. :queen:

Its a lot of quality women down there, I don't think most are looking for sponser, just the working girls and thots, but we have those here too. I haven't met many who even want to move here.

I didn't say that there wasn't. The guys post said that the women are easy down there. I said the easy ones aren't usually quality women. The women who are down there in the tourist sections are there for a reason. They know where visitors go when they come there. They want to use the visitors for money or for a green card. Quality women don't usually hang around there. I never said they don't exist. I said he more than likely wouldn't meet any. He's not looking to meet any either, he's just trying to fck them.

Read & comprehend better next time :queen:

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

No wonder black american man are in Brazil. :ohhh:

I'm going to finish this video later.

Giselle

Daps

No wonder black american man are in Brazil. :ohhh:

I'm going to finish this video later.

I've seen this one before.

Those women are not quality women of Brazil. Those are the thots/hookers of Brazil. They are saying they like american men better than their Bazilian men because U.S, men come there, party, take them out and spend lots of money on them.

They sound just like some American women to me. :queen: