Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've seen this one before.

Those women are not quality women of Brazil. Those are the thots/hookers of Brazil. They are saying they like american men better than their Bazilian men because U.S, men come there, party, take them out and spend lots of money on them.

They sound just like some American women to me. :queen:
theyre easy to spot and typically they go after the cacs.

as a traveler I encounter these women, all you gotta do is tell them youre moving THERE and it weeds them out. problem solved.

back to black brazilian women :noah:

Giselle

Daps
theyre easy to spot and typically they go after the cacs.

as a traveler I encounter these women, all you gotta do is tell them youre moving THERE and it weeds them out. problem solved.

back to black brazilian women :noah:

No, they don't go after white people. They go after any american man because they think all american men (people) have money. You should watch the doc that was posted in here. This happens to American women as well. Black and non black. I don't think white men usually vacation in Brazil as much as black men. Google white men, brazil, vacation together. Black men will show up in the results first, not white men.

Prynce

Daps
No, they don't go after white people. They go after any american man because they think all american men (people) have money. You should watch the doc that was posted in here. This happens to American women as well. Black and non black. I don't think white men usually vacation in Brazil as much as black men. Google white men, brazil, vacation together. Black men will show up in the results first, not white men.
:what: White men are the biggest perverts out there
White men have been encouraged to come and have children with Brazilian women for damn near 100 years. Brazil used to be a lot more black than it is now.

The average black man is not leaving the US at all especially for some box, cacs got that sex tourism on lock

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
halt this bullshyt immediately

@Malta please drown out the dissonance with more pics please

there's a 902923 page thread on that stupid documentary about brazilian prostitutes and bitter ass american men

if anything the hustle is brazilian girls getting J1 visas and finding an american in the US to fall in love with, and that's hardly a hustle

i've never actually met these women who just want to milk dry american men for all their dollars, unless we're talking about girls who work part-time in brothels

:camby: stop stereotyping

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The fact that you think black men vacation in Brazil more than white men leads me to believe you have no idea what youre talking about other than documentaries. Brazil is a VERY popular destination among Italians and Portuguese. wtf are you talking about? Stop thinking you know brazil because you watched a few documentaries and get on a plane. I was out numbered by cacs 1 to 10, in both SP and RIO, and this was DURING peak season. Many cacs expat in Brazil for good. I dont need to google to know that europeans, white americans, Australians, white latin americans and canadians vacation FAR MORE than black americans, its an absolute blow out.

These women most def go after cacs more because theyre pretty easy to spot, black men, are not. We blend right in and until we talk they have no idea we are foreign, how you can be targeted on copocobana without saying a word? . so what are you talking about? Regardless, maybe there are some men who want to give greencards out, and? people do the mail order brides all the time, if people wan to take that risk thats on them, you take risks in the states marrying a girl who might divorce you and take half your shyt every day, esp with a 56% divorce rate in america, even higher among black americans, Id take my chances with a foreigner, they tend to value marriage a lot more esp after a child is born.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen this one before.

Those women are not quality women of Brazil. Those are the thots/hookers of Brazil. They are saying they like american men better than their Brazilian men because U.S, men come there, party, take them out and spend lots of money on them.

They sound just like some American women to me. :queen:

most american men prefer an international women with wifey values than american women. you'll rarely find an american women that lives by tradition ( meaning the man goes to work and the women takes care of the kids and house). most american women in today's society is not with that traditional belief system. that's how it is. :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
halt this bullshyt immediately

@Malta please drown out the dissonance with more pics please

there's a 902923 page thread on that stupid documentary about brazilian prostitutes and bitter ass american men

if anything the hustle is brazilian girls getting J1 visas and finding an american in the US to fall in love with, and that's hardly a hustle

i've never actually met these women who just want to milk dry american men for all their dollars, unless we're talking about girls who work part-time in brothels

:camby: stop stereotyping
she has no idea what shes talkin about, its just american ignorance. watch 2 documentaries and just *google* now you know brazil. let it go. americans hear about isolated incidents and go bananas. our media loves to sensationalize.

Giselle

Daps
:what: White men are the biggest perverts out there

The average black man is not leaving the US at all especially for some box, cacs got that sex tourism on lock

I think trying to get foreign "box" is a planned part of every single man's vacation.

Did you google what I posted in my last post? Did you not watch the doc that was posted in here?

Yes black men do it , white men do it too, but they don't usually go to Brazil, Jamaica, and other islands (yes I know Brazil is not an island) to do it like black men do. White men probably do it more often. Especially when they go to Asia. Black men who do that usually choose the cheaper places. Places where they can feel like they're "balling".

Males have told me this stuff before.

Giselle

Daps
The fact that you think black men vacation in Brazil more than white men leads me to believe you have no idea what youre talking about other than documentaries. Brazil is a VERY popular destination among Italians and Portuguese. wtf are you talking about? Stop thinking you know brazil because you watched a few documentaries and get on a plane. I was out numbered by cacs 1 to 10, in both SP and RIO, and this was DURING peak season. Many cacs expat in Brazil for good. I dont need to google to know that europeans, white americans, Australians, white latin americans and canadians vacation FAR MORE than black americans, its an absolute blow out.

These women most def go after cacs more because theyre pretty easy to spot, black men, are not. We blend right in and until we talk they have no idea we are foreign, how you can be targeted on copocobana without saying a word? . so what are you talking about? Regardless, maybe there are some men who want to give greencards out, and? people do the mail order brides all the time, if people wan to take that risk thats on them, you take risks in the states marrying a girl who might divorce you and take half your shyt every day, esp with a 56% divorce rate in america, even higher among black americans, Id take my chances with a foreigner, they tend to value marriage a lot more esp after a child is born.

We are talking about AMERICAN men, not Italian & Portuguese men. not Australians, latin or any of those other things. White american men and black american men. Go back and read :queen:. I rarely hear white american men talking about brazil, it's usually black men.

LOL at you thinking all those white men are going to see black brazilian women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We are talking about AMERICAN men, not Italian & Portuguese men. White american men and black american men. Go back and read :queen:. I rarely hear white american men talking about brazil, it's usually black men.
you..have...no...idea ....what youre talking about. you need to look up the stats on passport carriers. white americans by far hold passports more than black ameriacans who are typically blue collar workers who cant even vacation. I mean the fact that you think a group of people who have a lower medium income, less vacation time and a far less population size, have the leisure to travel more than a group with higher income, more vacation time, and a greater population size is alarming.

you didnt think this through. you should use your google on other things like math, basic statistics, etc. youre lost man. then after that, hit up ANY vacation resort, any country in the western hemisphere, and do your own tally. come back after you do that and apologize for your stupidity.

Ive been to 60% of the americas and have never in my life seen more AAs than cacs on vacation. that would be a dream worth seeing, but never. seeing another black man is like seeing another black man in the burbs.

Giselle

Daps
you..have...no...idea ....what youre talking about. you need to look up the stats on passport carriers. white americans by far hold passports more than black ameriacans who are typically blue collar workers who cant even vacation. I mean the fact that you think a group of people who have a lower medium income, less vacation time and a far less population size, have the leisure to travel more than a group with higher income, more vacation time, and a greater population size is alarming.

you didnt think this through. you should use your google on other things like math, basic statistics, etc. youre lost man. then after that, hit up ANY vacation resort, any country in the western hemisphere, and do your own tally. come back after you do that and apologize for your stupidity.

Ive been to 60% of the americas and have never in my life seen more AAs than cacs on vacation. that would be a dream worth seeing, but never. seeing another black man is like seeing another black man in the burbs.

That is my point. This is why they choose those places like Jamaica, Brazil, Barbados, D.R. other islands. Majority of black men who have traveled outside of the country usually go to those places. Those places are cheaper. When majority white men travel, they are more likely to go over to Europe and Asia wich is more expensive.

They save up to go to those islands. The black men on here were even talking about it in this very same thread. Go back and read. :queen:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think trying to get foreign "box" is a planned part of every single man's vacation.

Did you google what I posted in my last post? Did you not watch the doc that was posted in here?

Yes black men do it , white men do it too, but they don't usually go to Brazil, Jamaica, and other islands (yes I know Brazil is not an island) to do it like black men do. White men probably do it more often. Especially when they go to Asia. Black men who do that usually choose the cheaper places. Places where they can feel like they're "balling".

Males have told me this stuff before.
please stop, brazil is expensive as fukk to fly to and there is nothing cheap about the parts of rio where tourists stay

bars in copacabana are crawling with tourists of all colors

you might be able to pass this argument off to some, but not to me

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That is my point. This is why they choose those places like Jamaica, Brazil, Barbados, punta cana other islands. Majority of black men who have traveled outside of the country usually go to those places. Those places are cheaper. When majority white men travel, they are more likely to go over to Europe and Asia wich is more expensive.
No. white men go to all the above. some asia, some south america, some europe. they go every where. I recently went to thailand and there were loads of AAs, so wtf are you talkin about? Japan is also a hot destination, but regardless, it will never match white americans traveling power. we are the minority.

20,000 americans showed up to the world cup, many of whom already had visas from previous vacation.

how many black people do you see in the crowd?

american-soccer-fans-at-the-world-cup.jpg

cacs have a LONG history of emigrating to Brazil as well

Americans in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you ...have..no...idea...what youre talking about. sit down. you gotta be trolling.

Giselle

Daps
please stop, brazil is expensive as fukk to fly to and there is nothing cheap about the parts of rio where tourists stay

bars in copacabana are crawling with tourists of all colors

you might be able to pass this argument off to some, but not to me
I noticed that you said to fly to. lol

Brazil is over all usually on the cheaper side for an american to visit. It hasn't been for the last couple of years when they announced that the 2016 olympics will be held there. That is the only reason why the prices have went up a lot. They should go back down after the olympics is over.