Afro-Brazilian Women Appreciation Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're a black man, you are not rich/wealthy and you have been to brazil. That proves my point even further, Thanks.

That guy doesn't live there & The prices for living there and traveling there are different. He should do research on the prices of traveling there. He said the prices went down and that is false because the 2016 Olympics will be there and it was announced years ago, the prices went up. All he has to do is google. It's also common sense that if a big event is going to be in a place, and people will come from all over to go there, the prices of hotels and every other place where the visitors will go will increase. Youtube and reading is not my only experience with other cultures. Also, I have a passport and none of my homes are musty.

As I have said earlier, I know people who have been there. They are black and it wasn't very expensive for them which is why they went.
if you dont travel, close your mouth. its cheaper to go to europe and asia. here is the difference between thailand and brazil. btw. this is brazils winter time....and thailands peak season. I used the exact same date for next month.

www.cheaptickets.com

LA to Thailand
Roundtrip

Leave: Mon, Jul 27

Select this departure | China Southern Airlines 622 / 357

CZ-1.gif

12:40 pm
10:50 am+2
China Southern Airlines
32h 10m
LAX-BKK
1 stop
13h 55m CAN

Return: Tue, Aug 4

Select this return | China Southern Airlines 3082 / 327

CZ-1.gif

3:30 pm
7:40 pm
China Southern Airlines
18h 10m
BKK-LAX
1 stop
2h 10m CAN

View details

$1,076.86

------------------------------

LA to Rio

Round trip

Leave: Mon, Jul 27

Select this departure | American Airlines 189 / 905

AA-1.gif

9:00 am
9:27 am+1
American Airlines
20h 27m
LAX-GIG
1 stop
6h 32m MIA

Return: Tue, Aug 4

Select this return | American Airlines 990 / 295

AA-1.gif

11:15 pm
12:03 pm+1
American Airlines
16h 48m
GIG-LAX
1 stop
2h 20m MIA

View details

$1,645.32

shhh.gif

and dont even think about saying ship cruising to Rio is cheaper because then I know, you know fukk all.

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
:russ:

I lived in Brazil for almost 6 months, look I get that you're upset that you'd get thrown to the bushes like Jazzy Jeff if these women and you shared a club together, but get all the way the fukk outta here. You been throwing shade in here since you started posting, saying the chicks are wearing weaves :dead: and now apparently all Brazilian women will only fukk with foreign men to get out of Brazil.

Oh and the Real has decreased in value, it was 2 Reals to 1 dollar a few years ago, now it's damn near 4 to 1. So you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You are lying. I said brazilian women who hang out in tourist areas are there for that reason, go back and read.

Also, I pointed out that some of them are wearing weave just like american women because some guy in here called black american women "hair hatted holligans" and I saw you dap that post as well. I would have let you all keep believing that all of them have real hair if it wasn't for that.
They probably so much better trained than these ones hair hat water buffalo herds we deal with here :mjcry:

1. Today at 1:14 PM
    RepSnitchBookmark#548

Bishop KG Dinero#Kliq
    Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Laying in Teedot's arms
    Coli Cash:
    $108509
    :mjcry:

1. Dap− QuoteReply
    Malta and O.T.I.S. dapped this.

Winter is coming......again

You are only proving my point more. The guy who you said he is from Brazil claimed that it is expensive to visit there.
please stop, brazil is expensive as fukk to fly to and there is nothing cheap about the parts of rio where tourists stay

& yes, the cost to travel there has gone up because of the olympics. It doesn't matter if the value of the american dollar increased, the prices increased right along with it, but shouldl go back down when It's done.
I stopped reading once you told horse.kill he doesnt know what hes talking about, hes a brazilian living in brazil. :dead:

Traveling there and living there is not the same thing. The prices aren't the same. At first he said the tourist spots were expensive,
please stop, brazil is expensive as fukk to fly to and there is nothing cheap about the parts of rio where tourists stay

then he said the prices went down.
and ticket prices have been the same since 2010, they're probably cheaper now by about $50 if anything

Go back and read. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to people visiting there. Like I said earlier, It is usually cheap to go to brazil, but the prices have increased after they announced that the 2016 olypics will be held there. Prove me wrong & I'll leave this thread. :queen:

I also said that Brazil is a popular place for black men to visit , even if they don't have a lot of money because it's usually cheap. So is the DR and other islands. Prove that wrong as well too. I bet you can't.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You are lying. I said brazilian women who hang out in tourist areas are there for that reason, go back and read.

Also, I pointed out that some of them are wearing weave just like american women because some guy in here called black american women "hair hatted holligans" and I saw you dap that post as well. I would have let you all keep believing that all of them have real hair if it wasn't for that.

You are only proving my point more. The guy who you said he is from Brazil claimed that it is expensive to visit there.

& yes, the cost to travel there has gone up because of the olympics. It doesn't matter if the value of the american dollar increased, the prices increased right along with it, but shouldl go back down when It's done.

Traveling there and living there is not the same thing. The prices aren't the same. At first he said the tourist spots were expensive,

then he said the prices went down.

Go back and read. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to people visiting there. Like I said earlier, It is usually cheap to go to brazil, but the prices have increased after they announced that the 2016 olypics will be held there. Prove me wrong & I'll leave this thread. :queen:

I also said that Brazil is a popular place for black men to visit , even if they don't have a lot of money because it's usually cheap. So is the DR and other islands. Prove that wrong as well too. I bet you can't.

Didn't read a word.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You're a black man, you are not rich/wealthy and you have been to brazil. That proves my point even further, Thanks.

That guy doesn't live there & The prices for living there and traveling there are different. He should do research on the prices of traveling there. He said the prices went down and that is false because the 2016 Olympics will be there and it was announced years ago, the prices went up. All he has to do is google. It's also common sense that if a big event is going to be in a place, and people will come from all over to go there, the prices of hotels and every other place where the visitors will go will increase. Youtube and reading is not my only experience with other cultures. Also, I have a passport and none of my homes are musty.

As I have said earlier, I know people who have been there. They are black and it wasn't very expensive for them which is why they went.

I went to Brazil last year and I just checked yesterday, flights were half the cost of what I paid

Giselle

Daps
@Giselle....

1. Have you been to Brazil before or not? You've been debating with brehs that either been there, lived there or are living there.

2. What is your point in all this?

I came in this thread to see if there was anyone in here bashing American Black women instead of just appreciating the black women in Brazil, and there was, even the thread starter. That's when I brought up similarities between some American and some Brazilian black women. Then someone called Brazilian women easy. I told them that only the ones who hang out in tourist areas (which are the ones they will more than likely come into contact with when they visit) are like that. They use american men for money and visas. That's when people started arguing with me. If went from that to the prices. I said that a lot of black people like to travel there, other places in South America, the DR and other islands because it is more affordable for them. They argued with me on that too. One of the people who claimed to live there switched sides on if it was expensive or not throughout the conversation because he didn't know what he was talking about. Check my last post on here. Now the other guy (thread starter) didn't know that he switched sides and was trying to use what that guy was saying and when I showed him, he pretended that he didn't read.

I have not been there, my parents and aquaintances have multiple times. I know how much it costs.

Didn't read a word.

You did, and that's exactly why you said that you didn't. I brought receipts proving you and your friend who claims to live in Brazil, but changed what he said twice wrong. LOL