Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Now fast forward to the year 1914

"Igboland was part of the Southern Nigeria Protectorate of the British Empire and was amalgamated into modern-day Nigeria in 1914"

The White man has been beating up Igbos for getting out of pocket ever since :comeon:
Go back to my post and read what I added on. The British peacefully worked out agreements with Chiefs on what would have to happen to let them do business in Igboland. The Igbos were never British subjects because the average British person was afraid to live in Igboland due to myths that Igbos were murderous cannibals and such. It wasn't like the Hausa and Yorba who lived side by side with Europeans and we're their servants.

"Things Fall Apart" breaks this down, how seeing a European in Igboland, in the bush, was extremely rare.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yall are native but yall are are a little more mixed so I wouldn't be calling anyone a c00n.

Nikka I'll call like I see em. Nigerians are c00ns and deserve no respect from me. FACTS :pacspit:

Mali on the other hand gets all my respect. Mansa Musa :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The Igbos were never British subjects because the average British person was afraid to live in Igboland due to myths that Igbos were murderous cannibals and such. It wasn't like the Hausa and Yorba who lived side by side with Europeans and we're their servants.

The British controlled the Hausa and Yoruba thus they controlled the Igbo. This isn't hard to comprehend.

The Igbo can't do as they please.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
firstly... whose God are you worshipping when you give your money to the likes of Creflo Dollar...all those black mega churches

Im pretty sure the whites arent forcing you into his church .... you are doing exactly the same thing... worshipping that white Jesus

like I said...hypocrites
i'm not religious, but once again, 12% of the pop. as the other poster said, they had to beat christianity into black americans--what's your excuse?

ignorethis

Daps
The British controlled the Hausa and Yorba thus they controlled the Igbo. This isn't hard to comprehend.

The Igbo can't do as they please.
Considering that Yorubas don't enter Igboland for the most part, and Hausas definitely don't enter Igboland. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Maybe you're thinking about the federal government, which Igbos pretty much dropped out of participating in and don't value much. You guys say Nigeria not knowing that Nigeria is literally like 3 different countries. What happens in the North doesn't affect the Southeast, what happens in the southeast barely affects the Southwest. Igbos were basically frozen out of ever having any real government power, so they forego federal government power while proactively chasing economic power in the country.

This isn't like, New York vs. Georgia where there ar the economic and cultural dependencies. Each region is self sufficient (some more than other) and leaves the others alone. If it was any other way another civil war would be inevitable.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

I did see the map but I still can't see the link you speak of. Anyway, I did not provide lip service, instead I introduced logic into our debate. It seems the locals called their land Ouidah pronounced o-wi-dah, then the French latinised it as Juda and .... wait a minute :martin: nikka did you even research this nonsense before adhering to it and posting it on the coli. It turns out this is a Yoruba name Xwéda and I'll risk to assume that the founders/inhabitants of this land were Youruba themselves. How do we get from here to Hebrews and Jews? Other than a name on a map do you have other evidence to support your claims: is there a language continuum between Yoruba (Atlantic-Congo language) and Hebrew (Semetic language)? are there parallels between these two cultures? is there evidence of significant gene flow between population in West Africa and those original to the Levant. Did you just see a name on a piece of paper and decided to run with it?:ufdup:
Jews of Bilad el-Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Songhai Empire, c. 1500
Jews of the Bilad al-Sudan (Judeo-Arabic: אַהַל יַהוּדּ בִּלַדּ אַל סוּדָּן) describes West African Jewish communities who were connected to known Jewish communities from the Middle East, North Africa, or Spain and Portugal.
These communities were augmented by subsequent arrivals of Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, when 30,000 Jewish slaves were settled throughout Carthage by the Roman emperor Titus.

Mathew 24 describes when Jesus warned us black Hebrews to flee into Africa to avoid Roman persecution

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Considering that Yorubas don't enter Igboland for the most part, and Hausas definitely don't enter Igboland. I don't know how you came to that conclusion

The massive L from the Biafran War :ohhh:

Igbos were basically frozen out of ever having any real government power, so they forego federal government power while proactively chasing economic power in the country.

This tells you everything you need to know.

This isn't like, New York vs. Georgia where there ar the economic and cultural dependencies. Each region is self sufficient (some more than other) and leaves the others alone.

Who told you this lie?:mjlol:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not religious, but once again, 12% of the pop. as the other poster said, they had to beat christianity into black americans--what's your excuse?

but you havent answered the question.... although Im not suprised

please what does being 12% of the population have to do with the fact that millions of black Americans are freely praying to a white Jesus..... why arent you burning down their statues like you are asking others to do?

and this is my point ...hypocrisy .... you can point the finger but you when it comes time to practice what you are telling others to do its excuses....

even though you believe what they are doing is foolish you have taken a live and let live attitude... somehow when Africans do the same they are c00ns

I tell ya.....

same Africans that have actually been to war over religion ...... being criticised by people that havent

Irony at its finest

ignorethis

Daps
The massive L from the Biafran War :ohhh:

This tells you everything you need to know.

Who told you this lie?:mjlol:
The L from the Biafran War that we've already bounced back from to become the most prosperous region in the nation :comeon:

You guys can learn something from us, you know group economics, how to financially prosper when other groups try their hardest to stop you.

But I'm done arguing African with people who have never been and don't know anybody who actually lives on the continent.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The L from the Biafran War that we've already bounced back from to become the most prosperous region in the nation :comeon:

Can't be too prosperous with the Naira looking :flabbynsick:

We all got colonized (even the Ethiopians :comeon:). Black people need to stop lying to themselves :martin: