Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that and you still dont get it

WHITE BOYS COLONIZED YOU RAPE KILLED ENSLAVED AND YOU ARE OK WITH A MAN BUILDING A WHITE SAVIOR MONUMENT IT NEEDS TO BE TAKED DOWN

Are Olorun Okwu kill white culture or black ? Did they rape torture and kill you people regardless of tribes . You have the mindset of a subjugated , brainwashed , tolerance of white supremacy mind set

You are a fking idoit i hope for Africas sake most black people do not have your mindset

God your ignorant...... but even worse your a hypocrite

you are the one screaming about white people.... but you still living in their country

being killed by their police

being insulted in their media

being discriminated by them on a daily basis

you are a second, soon to be a third class citizen in a country that was built off the sweat of your ancestors

yet are here going to pieces about some idiot building a statue

you are truly a pathetic piece of shyt

get your priorities straight

Armchair revolutionary

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
So did Mal and Kanem Bornu but none of us descendants of West/Central Africans ever let them fukk our women. Care to submit to a DNA test, bytch, lets see what you really are? :mjpls:

Indians and Arabs were eating good off Horner women while you cuckolds watched :wow:
So did Mal and Kanem Bornu but none of us descendants of West/Central Africans ever let them fukk our women. Care to submit to a DNA test, bytch, lets see what you really are? :mjpls:

Indians and Arabs were eating good off Horner women while you cuckolds watched :wow:

Nikka Somalis and Ethiopians are native to the Horn and we fukked everybody else since they came FROM US.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA

you are the one screaming about white people.... but you still living in their country

you are a second, soon to be a third class citizen in a country that was built off the sweat of your ancestors

Armchair revolutionary

So when i leave a white dominated country where they run shyt i can expect all of what u said and more in a black country that also builds monuments to them good to know

Losing respect for nigerians by the second

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Armchair revolutionary
yeah, but we're in a country where we're 12% population. cacs don't even make up 1% of the pop in nigeria, and y'all worshiping their god.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

The Colonization of Africa

"African military resistance took two main forms: guerrilla warfare and direct military engagement. While these were used as needed by African forces, the dominant type used depended on the political, social, and military organizations of the societies concerned. In general, small-scale societies, the decentralized societies (erroneously known as "stateless" societies), used guerrilla warfare because of their size and the absence of standing or professional armies. Instead of professional soldiers, small groups of organized fighters with a mastery of the terrain mounted resistance by using the classical guerrilla tactic of hit-and-run raids against stationary enemy forces. This was the approach used by the Igbo of southeastern Nigeria against the British. Even though the British imperialists swept through Igboland in three years, between 1900 and 1902, and despite the small scale of the societies, the Igbo put up protracted resistance. The resistance was diffuse and piecemeal, and therefore it was difficult to conquer them completely and declare absolute victory. Long after the British formally colonized Nigeria, they had not fully mastered the territory."

The British tried that military might shyt in Igboland and realized it wasn't gonna work. They ended up meeting up with the Chiefs and Ogas and working something out. But we were never subjects of the British like a lot of other Nigerian tribes. Oyinbos were scared to be in Igboland.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Not according to your mtDNA :mjpls:

So? You seem the type to be jealous about us Horners being dikkridded by these CACs and how they labelled us as Caucasians. Nikka we are native to the Horn and are both in the Qur'an and the bible. Idgaf what a biased dna test says because it doesn't devalue my identity and pride in being a Native African.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Shout out to Ghana , Zimbabwe , all the African countries that dont worship white people I see you brothas holdin it down. I say this to make sure no one can say black americans dont like africans because I love Africans the Thomas Sankaras and Patrice Lumumbas not the sellouts

"African military resistance took two main forms: guerrilla warfare and direct military engagement. While these were used as needed by African forces, the dominant type used depended on the political, social, and military organizations of the societies concerned. In general, small-scale societies, the decentralized societies (erroneously known as "stateless" societies), used guerrilla warfare because of their size and the absence of standing or professional armies. Instead of professional soldiers, small groups of organized fighters with a mastery of the terrain mounted resistance by using the classical guerrilla tactic of hit-and-run raids against stationary enemy forces. This was the approach used by the Igbo of southeastern Nigeria against the British. Even though the British imperialists swept through Igboland in three years, between 1900 and 1902, and despite the small scale of the societies, the Igbo put up protracted resistance. The resistance was diffuse and piecemeal, and therefore it was difficult to conquer them completely and declare absolute victory. Long after the British formally colonized Nigeria, they had not fully mastered the territory."

1. By 1906, Britain controlled Nigeria, which was divided into the Colony(i.e., Lagos) and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria and the Protectorate of Northern Nigeria. In 1914 the two regions were amalgamated and theColony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established.
    Nigeria: History - Infoplease
    www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/world/nigeria-history.html

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas ignorant as hell. Anyone who's African here(actually been to Africa, not y'all 2nd generation never been to the continent) will tell you how much important Christianity and Islam is to our lives. It's not just Nigeria that is heavy with this. It's most African countries, even mine(Ghana)

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Now fast forward to the year 1914

"Igboland was part of the Southern Nigeria Protectorate of the British Empire and was amalgamated into modern-day Nigeria in 1914"

The White man has been beating up Igbos for getting out of pocket ever since :comeon:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when i leave a white dominated country where they run shyt i can expect all of what u said and more in a black country that also builds monuments to them good to know

Losing respect for nigerians by the second

dude....you sounding more and more stupid by the second

every point you brought up...I answered

every point I brought up.... you avoided

you havent given a single rebuttal or refuted one single thing Ive said....

because Im right .....

You keep on making the same point over and over again even though its been answered.....

because your stupid and myopic

like I said youre making yourself sound more and more stupid with each post.....lol

Im supposed to care that youre losing respect for Nigerians.....lol you obviously have an inflated view of your importance

I didnt have any respect for you from your first stupid post....

I dont have a problem with you being wrong

I just have a problem with you being so stupid .......... and a hypocrite ..... fukking armchair revolutionary

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So? You seem the type to be jealous about us Horners being dikkridded by these CACs and how they labelled us as Caucasians. Nikka we are native to the Horn and are both in the Qur'an and the bible. Idgaf what a biased dna test says because it doesn't devalue my identity and pride in being a Native African.

Yall are native but yall are are a little more mixed so I wouldn't be calling anyone a c00n.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but we're in a country where we're 12% population. cacs don't even make up 1% of the pop in nigeria, and y'all worshiping their god.

firstly... whose God are you worshipping when you give your money to the likes of Creflo Dollar...all those black mega churches

Im pretty sure the whites arent forcing you into his church .... you are doing exactly the same thing... worshipping that white Jesus

like I said...hypocrites