Africa's biggest Jesus statue’ unveiled in Nigeria...Nigerians get tf in here.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
America is full of black churches and black pastors taking money from black Americans and praising a white Jesus

how come you arent fukking up Creflo Dollar or TD Jakes then?

not only are you an idiot youre also a hypocrite keyboard warrior

I criticize anyone who praises a white jesus im behind enemy lines with no power with sellout brainwashed nikkas most of them.

You missing the point . Nigeria a predominantly black country who use to be colonized is not criticizing and taking action against a man who built a monument of a white savior in their community. Do you not see the correlation and how nigerians are actually in a position to stop it compared to black americans.

Still got love for nigerians but this makes them look weak as hell how can u not see this its not ok bruh.

Last edited:

AyahuascaSippin

Good Vibrations
Daps
Just a few observations..

We cant blame white supremacy on this one. The resources to research ones own heritage and the origins of such biblical characters have been available long enough for this kind of shyt to be completely stopped. Blame your uncles, aunties, moms and dads for continuing to worship a white man forced upon them in one of the bleakest moments in their genealogical history.

Secondly, religious christians make me laugh, openly calling this man 'jesus.' Yes i know thats how you know him and collective western culture has done a good job of that, but that mans name was not jesus. This is a continuation of zeus worship. If you think its not a big deal then speak for yourself. The kabbalah was written specifically in order to detail the universal importance behind letters, words, phrases and sounds.

Thirdly, isnt it strange how its always a private business venture which sponsors shyt like this caucasian abomination or the georgia guide-stones. Even the baphomet statue was paid for by a state rep and therefore deemed suitable for govt property.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Oh my word. You have to be trolling.
There's a town in my country (not that far from Benin) called Lund and funny enough there is a city in Sweden also called Lund. There you have I'm a Viking. Praise to Odin. Let me get in touch with my Norse culture. #ReturnofValhalla #MackinThemNordicPawgs:troll:
They sound similar that's where it ends (you do know there is a limited number of sounds that humans are capable of producing right? it's bound to happen).

I provided a link & map to prove my point. You provided nothing but lip service:snoop:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I criticize anyone who praises a white jesus im behind enemy lines with no power with sellout brainwashed nikkas most of them

You missing the point . Nigeria a predominantly black country who use to be colonized is not criticizing and taking action against a man who built a monument of a white savior in their community do you not see the correlation and how nigerians are actually in a position to stop it compared to black americans

Still got love for nigerians but this makes them look weak as hell how can u not see this its not ok bruh

Like I said you have a completely Eurocentric point of view... you think like a white person that has never been to Africa....

so let me school you on your ignorance....

Nigeria is full of hundreds of different tribes ..... Nigeria isnt only Christian or Muslim , a lot of people believe in their native religions ...

as a Yoruba person there are people in my family who believe in Olorun which is our God.... another tribe for example Igbo believe in Chukwu as the supreme deity... A LOT of people practice religions indigenous to their tribe...

can you imagine the chaos If people werent allowed to practice what they believe freely?

It would be civil war ..... when it comes to belief everyman feels they are right and other religions are wrong...

Which is why in a country such as Nigeria where you have multiple religions people people tend to have a live and let live attitude....

If a man wants to believe his God is a snake or a serpent so be it, it aint hurting me its his right........ if a man wants to believe his God is a white man, same thing applies....

Like I already said , dude got blasted by a lot of Nigerians for using his money to build this nonsense, but obviously you feel that its not enough and they should tear it down....

thats why I said you have a Eurocentric standpoint ...... you havent been the subject of religious or ethnic wars that have happened in Africa as a result of intolerance... you speak ignorantly from the standpoint of someone that has never seen their country torn apart by religious conflict

People like you are the reason why we have the Boko Harams and the ISIS of this world........ there is no fukking excuse for religious intolerance ...If a persons belief doesnt affect you leave them the fukk be and go and do something constructive with your faux outrage

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Nope you just gave up your women because you wanted no problems :mjlol:
Nikka wtf you talking about fam? We converted in the first generation of Islam due to economic and social ties to the Arabian Peninsula. The Ethiopians were the first Christians due to Apostle Philip converting a Ethiopian royal courtier on the road of Jerusalem. Nikkas ain't c00ns you puzzy boy.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Like I said you have a completely Eurocentric point of view... you think like a white person that has never been to Africa....

so let me school you on your ignorance....

Nigeria is full of hundreds of different tribes ..... Nigeria isnt only Christian or Muslim , a lot of people believe in their native religions ...

as a Yoruba person there are people in my family who believe in Olorun which is our God.... another tribe for example Igbo believe in Chukwu as the supreme deity... A LOT of people practice religions indigenous to their tribe...

can you imagine the chaos If people werent allowed to practice what they believe freely?

It would be civil war ..... when it comes to belief everyman feels they are right and other religions are wrong...

Which is why in a country such as Nigeria where you have multiple religions people people tend to have a live and let live attitude....

If a man wants to believe his God is a snake or a serpent so be it, it aint hurting me its his right........ if a man wants to believe his God is a white man, same thing applies....

Like I already said , dude got blasted by a lot of Nigerians for using his money to build this nonsense, but obviously you feel that its not enough and they should tear it down....

thats why I said you have a Eurocentric standpoint ...... you havent been the subject of religious or ethnic wars that have happened in Africa as a result of intolerance... you speak ignorantly from the standpoint of someone that has never seen their country torn apart by religious conflict

People like you are the reason why we have the Boko Harams and the ISIS of this world........ there is no fukking excuse for religious intolerance ...If a persona belief doesnt affect you leave them the fukk be and go and do something constructive with your faux outrage

All that and you still dont get it

WHITE BOYS COLONIZED YOU RAPE KILLED ENSLAVED AND YOU ARE OK WITH A MAN BUILDING A WHITE SAVIOR MONUMENT IT NEEDS TO BE TAKED DOWN FK any religion that comes from white people in a black country

Are Olorun Chukwu from white culture or black ? Did they rape torture and kill you people regardless of tribes . You have the mindset of a subjugated , brainwashed , tolerance of white supremacy mind c00n

You are a fking idiot i hope for Africas sake most black people do not have your mindset

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We converted in the first generation of Islam due to economic and social ties to the Arabian Peninsula.

So did Mali and Kanem Bornu but none of us descendants of West/Central Africans ever let them fukk our women. Care to submit to a DNA test, bytch, lets see what you really are? :mjpls:

Indians and Arabs were eating good off Horner women while you cuckolds watched :wow:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This thread is a bunch of people that don't know shyt about Africa. And think of "Africans" as one monolithic group.

The statue was built in Igboland by an Igbo man, Igbos are like 99% Catholic and Anglican. And a Igbo man was one of the 3 in the running to become pope when the last pope died. You guys are only surprised at a white Jesus statue in because y'all don't understand shyt about the region and people.

"you're missing the point", nah I just actually understand the situation over there so I understand your point is stupid as fukk. In the North there are a bunch of Muslims that would loved to burn and pillage Igboland, but a man building a white statue of Jesus with his own money is something they should worry about. Igboland is one of the most prosperous regions in Africa, but oh no white statue of Jesus.

People want to talk about colonialism and stuff not even knowing Igboland was never even formally colonialize by the British because the Igbos were killing the shyt out of them in the bushes.

:snoop: