AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Daps
Reppin
VOID
hold up..this is IN Kenya? :dead:
Sad. and pathetic this is happening to my fellow Africans. they got the numbers and still getting punked by outsiders.

Man, being in NYC, I'll say it...alot of these Chinese people are racist as fukk towards black people and kiss white people's asses like they got no shame.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Black people need to stop being so accepting of others and start rejecting folks passes.

@LadySimone said it, I had to agree. Black people look for friends...others look for power.

There's a reason why other groups of people have more power, money, wealth, influence, control...that's cause they know when to put their foot fown and say no.

It ain't mean...it's self-preservation. You can't tell me anything else.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly... I ain't laughing bout it. Glad you find it humorous to shyt on ya neighbours after they save millions of your people.:snoop:

I'm hurt reading this article as a Kenyan living abroad. I don't remember my people being such c00ns. This is disgraceful. Me and Tommy been talking about asians conduct in Africa,now he m.i.a... Come defend ya peeps :mjpls:

Burn this place down fukk civility

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Chinese set up shop wherever we at no matter the continent. They disrespect us, give us the worst and cheapest shyt, leech and give nothing back to the community either. Yet we patronize the hell out of them.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Exactly... I ain't laughing bout it. Glad you find it humorous to shyt on ya neigjbors after they save millions of your people.

I'm hurt reading this article as a Kenyan living abroad. I don't remember my people being such c00ns. This is disgraceful. Me and Tommy been talking about asians conduct in Adrica,now he m.i.a... Come defend ya peeps :mjpls:

:heh:

Wow. HILARIOUS. I won't turn this into a back and forth. The story speaks for itself.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Ghana
'Whites Only' Restaurant Shut Down - ModernGhana.c

Nov 2, 2011 - A 'whites only' restaurant operated by an Italian seafood company, Atlantic Lobster and Dolphins Limited, has been shut down by government

Owners of 'white only' club granted bail - Ghana Web

Nigeria

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
GOH! There's a 'whites only' restaurant at Nigerdock, Apapa?

Information reaching me now is that there's a 'Whites only' restaurant in the premises of Nigerdock, Apapa, Lagos. The British management of the corporation has dedicated one particular restaurant to their white staff and all blacks dine in all others.

Nigerdock is owned by the people of Nigeria but managed by a British group.

This is wrong, right? I'm putting this out here so the right authorities can go investigate...
Posted by Linda Ikeji at 1:42 PM
102 comments:
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
Why do you sound surprised? Isn't this Nigeria? Is it worse than anything you have heard in the past 24 hours? Next, please...

November 2, 2011 at 1:51 PM
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
What Rubbish! In our own country???

November 2, 2011 at 1:55 PM
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
Very wrong... In Nigeria again? they r mad o

November 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Luciano
said...
they do it in their country, now we allow them do it in our country too. Naija...........SMH.

November 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
Investigate ke? If it is true then they just made it easier for the kidnappers to round them all up at once.
http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2011/11/goh-theres-whites-only-restaurant-at.html
SMFH.

Damn, in Nigeria too.

Seriously...I can see why these cacs would make a white only restaurant in a predominantly black country...but seriously get that cac shyt out of a black country...seriously. fukk that shyt.

And for those cacs that would make a white only restaurant in a predominantly black country...if that's they way they wanna roll..then they shouldn't even bother bringing their fukking cracker asses to a predominantly black country period.

I see how they are...they only view the place as a way to extract money and resources and cement investment businesses...they don't want to have shyt to do with the people or the culture and very obviously view them as lower than filth. And thats their way of showing it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Exactly... I ain't laughing bout it. Glad you find it humorous to shyt on ya neighbours after they save millions of your people.:snoop:

I'm hurt reading this article as a Kenyan living abroad. I don't remember my people being such c00ns. This is disgraceful. Me and Tommy been talking about asians conduct in Africa,now he m.i.a... Come defend ya peeps :mjpls:

It's the only way to get the message across.

Leadership in Kenya has completely souled out though if theu aren't covertly or overtly destroying these places systematically

1stPick

Banned
Daps
inb4

"Are the Chinese racist towards blacks?

People are racist towards people

Are we going to act like Russians dont get disrespected by Chechens in Russia? Isrealis by Arabs in Isreal? Puerto Ricans by Mexicans in Puerto Rico? The Japanese by the Chinese in Japan? :heh::heh::heh::heh:"

:mjlol: :troll: