African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I was born there, my country had expats from other African countries, and people from different villages/cities interacting allt he time. I know tutsi girls raised in Cote D'Ivoire and Senegal. People from Burundi who lived in Senegal and Congo. You have Congolese that went to high school in Nigeria, and several Africans live in S. Africa. Thse are just a few examples from long ago, not just today. YOU wouldn't know this because you take a few academic paragraphs you read in your basement from google and try to feign expertise. You CAN NOT know something about a place you have NEVER been to. You may can fool some retarded lemmings on this messageboard, but your false knowledge doesn't fly with the well traveled who actually KNOW people. they talk about.

He right though, you're not getting madinka + igbo or angolan + fulani + yoruba as common types NATIVE TO AFRICA

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Because those are not the only groups that live here, there are many different groups that live here Poitier besides the ones you mentioned.

If it's Sudan that you're speaking of, you would be correct

No, i have never said i was West African. The region within the African Continent i presently reside, the vast majority of African Americans would not stand out,

...because Sudan has almost every "black" phenotype in Africa and then it has hybrids that look similar to new worlders/afro europeans

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Isiah Washington in Sierra Leone (He has mende ancestry) w/ and w/o African attire. Does he standout or fit?

BSXsTUI.jpg

epdbWsi.jpg

a5E9BZY.jpg

gTPjN8I.jpg

L33qR6I.jpg

Ve3xD0i.jpg

i1Hd82l.jpg

IWtCKey.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Africans on The Coli are claiming there are tons of Fula/Asante/Bamileke mixed breeds running around Africa :dead:

I know breh, I'm reading that shyt like... :mjlol:

Igbo's marrying Yorubas who live miles from them is still considered :scust:, and that's within the same country.

When my parents were growing up, people didn't even marry outside of their village, let alone state, let alone tribe, let alone country :dead:

But i'll let TheColi African experts tell it, Africa is just one big melting pot :mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Igbo's marrying Yorubas who live miles from them is still considered :scust:, and that's within the same country.

When my parents were growing up, people didn't even marry outside of their village, let alone state, let alone tribe, let alone country :dead:

But i'll let TheColi African experts tell it, Africa is just one big melting pot :mjlol:

Yeah, Im sure intermixed tribes within the same country but you're not going to find mass blends of Wolof's and Mbundu's in Africa from two totally distinct regions:russ:

jHHWIxG.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The Igbo people of Nigeria look very African American.

There are some west africans that look african american and some that don't and vice versa.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He right though, you're not getting madinka + igbo or angolan + fulani + yoruba as common types NATIVE TO AFRICA

You're responding to his question NOT my point and I never stated that. Those groups dont 'have to combine for someone to look like someone. YFurthermore Not EVERY single tribe comes out on somebody's face every time. Even people from 2 different clans can look alike. It's like someone reading a pamphlet and trying to comprehend it absent the practical real world knowledge ONLY gained through EXPERIENCE.

He narrowed the scope and you slide into it with him. You've involuntarily become a surrogate for his non point. His question does not truly address the premise, he just wants to control the perspective and you took that ride with him.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Africans on The Coli are claiming there are tons of Fula/Asante/Bamileke mixed breeds running around Africa :dead:

If you've actually were FROM or BEEN to Africa you would know this. They're not very common, but it's not a rare sight either.

And don't base you opinions off of the dominant Nigerian posters saying this shyt. Cause they have a special case altogether compared to most West Africans.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

It happens on a matter of location, cultural and religious compatibility. They're not always common, but they happen more than yall AAs realize.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Only on The Coli :pachaha:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It happens on a matter of location, cultural and religious compatibility. They're not always common, but they happen more than yall AAs realize.

Im not saying that you can't find modern mixes between tribes of two different nations/geographic locations. What Im saying is that on a mass level, the features that make let's say, a pure Ghanaian stand out from a pure Senegalese are blurred on a mass level in Aframs because of the african stock, hybridization. Aframs on a basic level are a mixture of various Africans.