African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Explain ababda

You have to come here and really interact with the people. Now, people do discriminate in regards to features, tribe which i will not deny. You have many people who came here and became Sudanese from West Africans which people still call them, South Sudanese and of course North Africans. As i said there are many groups here. The vintage photos, will give you and idea of the reality in a village level

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it dumb? Africa Americans are on average are a mixture of different African ethnic groups, this is fact. Whether you think it dumb or not is irrelevant. :camby:

Because Africans themselves mix ethnic groups all the time. You people always kill me with your 'expertise' off the top of your head having never been exposed ot the people you talk about.
I dont think the comment was dumb I KNOW it's dumb because it has no merit, nor supporting data. People speak confidently on this board and know -10000 of what they talk about, yet feel confident to post dumb information. Research before making nonsensical posts about things you have no exposure to. :ufdup: