African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell an Africans from the avg AA.

p
A thread about descendants of slaves looking like people from the place they came from :mindblown:

Some topics on this forum are so god damned stupid :damn:

Only difference are cultural differences b/t the 2...you dress most damn pure AA up in west african attire and they'll look WA:leon:

The level of insanity and ass backwardness based on their 'feelings' is beyond jaw dropping. Education and critical thinking levels truly have gone down the toilet in some societies.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

tell me where Bantoid, Chadic and Mande peoples mixing all into one is common in Africa?

I was born there, my country had expats from other African countries, and people from different villages/cities interacting allt he time. I know tutsi girls raised in Cote D'Ivoire and Senegal. People from Burundi who lived in Senegal and Congo. You have Congolese that went to high school in Nigeria, and several Africans live in S. Africa. Thse are just a few examples from long ago, not just today. YOU wouldn't know this because you take a few academic paragraphs you read in your basement from google and try to feign expertise. You CAN NOT know something about a place you have NEVER been to. You may can fool some retarded lemmings on this messageboard, but your false knowledge doesn't fly with the well traveled who actually KNOW people. they talk about.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was born there, my country had expats from other African countries, and people from different villages interacting allt he time. YOU wouldn't know this because you take a few academic paragraphs you read in your basement from google and try to feign expertise. You CAN NOT know something about a place you have NEVER been to. You may can fool some retarded lemmings on this messageboard, but your false knowledge doesn't fly with the well traveled who actually KNOW people. they talk about.

You didn't answer my question....

tell me where Bantoid, Chadic and Mande peoples mixing all into one is common in Africa?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know tutsi girls raised in Cote D'Ivoire and Senegal. People from Burundi who lived in Senegal and Congo. You have Congolese that went to high school in Nigeria, and several Africans live in S. Africa.

I know several inter-ethnic African unions too but doesn't mean its common nor does any DNA study support it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer my question....

you're trying to tailor the scope to fit your loose hypothesis. A truly smart person can communicate the complex into laymen's terms. You fail at trying to manipulate my point with your speaky spokey style smoke and mirrors routine in order to tailor the scope. Again you have not been there, you dont know the the hell chadic or bantoid is. You just like to see your words on a screen to feign what you think 'intellitence' looks like, but your critical thinking on this issue is severely flawed. Why not go there yourself.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you're trying to tailor the scope to fit your loose hypothesis. A truly smart person can communicate the complex into laymen's terms. You fail at trying to manipulate my point with your speaky spokey style smoke and mirrors routine in order to tailor the scope. Again you have not been there, you dont know the the hell chadic or bantoid is. You just like to see your words on a screen to feign what you think 'intellitence' looks like, but your critical thinking on this issue is severely flawed. Why not go there yourself.

:mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer my question or move along.

Your question presumes an answer already which is comedy to me, I'm not one of these lemmings on here. Go try it with somebody here who doesn't knwo better. :umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Africans on The Coli are claiming there are tons of Fula/Asante/Bamileke mixed breeds running around Africa :dead:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You don't look West African at all breh.
-Your eyes look too awak
-Your nose tilts upwards
-Your chin doesn't recede
-You dont have the stereotypical high cheekbones that some West Africans have (not all)

:to: