African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Still the features and complexion say alot. Not the best examples but say O.T Genesis and Kodak Black definitely didn't look African American to me the first time I seen them. Even tho i thought Genesis might have been African. But you always have those people that throw you off. They look like they could be from anywhere.

I said no Haitians and Ot Genesis isnt west Indian:leostare:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Better teeth:russ:

U can't be serious

Bone structure is better:mjlol:

Man boobs?:russ:
So u telling me there aren't pot belly out of shape Africans out cheer:russ:

Everybody a perfect specimen :mjlol:

No one said that. Less occurence definitely. Not too many African bruhs walking around here looking like Ced the Entertainer.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Breh I have lived abroad in 3 continents. Caribbean and Africans are better built than Aframs. Babies are even stronger.
You sound jealous, brehbreh. Reaching for shyt. You and I both know that's not true. What continents and what ages were you there? I lived on two. Don't pull that fukkshyt with me lil boy. Also, if africans are so beautiful, why don't you have your picture as your avi? Is it because you're ugly?
Contrary to your theories about "full black" people being this or that, read this, and enjoy your sickle cell trait:

Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic. An offspring exhibits heterosis if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents

Y'all are like the PS2, we are like the PS4.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
You sound jealous, brehbreh. Reaching for shyt. You and I both know that's not true. What continents and what ages were you there? I lived on two. Don't pull that fukkshyt with me lil boy. Also, if africans are so beautiful, why don't you have your picture as your avi? Is it because you're ugly?
Contrary to your theories about "full black" people being this or that, read this, and enjoy your sickle cell trait:

Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic. An offspring exhibits heterosis if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents

Y'all are like the PS2, we are like the PS4.
I am not reading all that shyt you sound angry. Yeah so the highest occurrence of hypertension, diabetes, congestive heart failure in Americans effect mostly dudes that look like Idris Elba. Please most old brehs now titties touch their guts.