African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Only on The coli are victor oladipo serge ibaka or Dennis schroeder clearly not African looool

serge looks distinctly african

Serge+Ibaka+National+Basketball+Players+Association+DoHVabJLXwql.jpg

but this afram on the left is of similar type

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
That has more to do with diet and lifestyle
Yeah And genetics. The Irish were considered non White at one point and intermarried with Aframs. Their teeth are horrible. Also the closer to the equator you are the stronger thefood with more nutrients.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: You're retarded nikka I swear to God, how you gonna pick out the three dustiest nikkas you could find out of hundreds as a representation of Africans. You on that sus shyt cuz.
:mjlol:
nikka you just exposed yourself. I know Africans in real life and it's all love but I ain't tryna be claimed by nobody, facts are facts nikka, stop crying like like bytch.

You been droppin ether gems on this page.....first posts in here that got common sense in it......:wow:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he means they look new worlder (diluted-modified)...like the difference in these examples

Mali

Afram

Ivory Coast

Afram

Ghana

Afram

Click here to view the original image of 578x949px.

Click here to view the original image of 600x702px.

Stop it....barely a difference.....they look mad similar to your every day sister and bro in amerikkka......yall got to stop this divisiveness....why I wondered why this garbage thread was made from the jump..............

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Stop it....barely a difference.....

the difference is enough that most would pick up on it:beli:

they look mad similar to your every day sister and bro in amerikkka......

of course they look similar...that's why I picked them out for the comparison:skip:

yall got to stop this divisiveness....

nothing divisive about my post(s)...they illustrate the similarities and differences

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the difference is enough that most would pick up on it:beli:

of course they look similar...that's why I picked them out for the comparison:skip:

nothing divisive about my post(s)...they illustrate the similarities and differences

The so called "differences" are a mute point to the overall fact tho......It doesn't make us or anyone spread about throughout the diaspora less "African"..........that was the sneak purpose of this thread now that I dig more into it.shyt is mockery and attacking AA people...... Its backdoor divisive mocking, just posed in an inquiring format to make it seem as tho she were trying to get input. And Canadadry is some half breed out of canada anyhow, she had no business making this bullshyt troll thread.....these mutts keep proving my points.......:why:

I let her go with it on the first page of the thread if you look, but I knew something was funny in the light about how this thread was made and turned out as I expected it too........

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Always noticed in my section of Georgia Blacks who are native to the area seem to have a stronger West African look than black folks from other parts of the South (I read som where that Georgia and South Carolina Blacks are some of the least admixed Blacks though especially in the state's rural areas)

You must be talking about Gullah/Geeche folks from the Coast.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
:leostare:

Without hearing them speak ?
That makes it a little harder but yeah.

The way someone looks, fashion, the name, the way they walk and carry themselves are all telling you something. I'm just very culturally aware, always have been, almost everyone I meet I can tell them something about their country and culture. I've always been interested in that type of stuff. I could name almost every country in the world by the time I was 9 and I hadn't even gone to school yet by that time.