African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
@IllmaticDelta

What facial sub-type would you use to characterize the Igbo/Niger Delta peoples like the Ijaw?

"igboid":ehh: white people called it palenegroid or forest negro back in the day but that didn't cover the numerous phenotypes in that part of africa because they really didn't take the time to properly group the phenotypes.

hXghLSt.jpg

ZfObryl.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: You're retarded nikka I swear to God, how you gonna pick out the three dustiest nikkas you could find out of hundreds as a representation of Africans. You on that sus shyt cuz.

no homo but what's so "dusty" looking about oladipo and ibaka?:skip:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
"igboid":ehh: white people called it palenegroid or forest negro back in the day but that didn't cover the numerous phenotypes in that part of africa because they really didn't take the time to properly group the phenotypes.

hXghLSt.jpg

ZfObryl.jpg

2nd map is strange given how they characterize the Hausa as having s Fulbe phenotype.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
2nd map is strange given how they characterize the Hausa as having s Fulbe phenotype.

yeah, I guess you can say that because of the Huasa-Fulani dynamic that their are Hausa's with that look but yeah, white anthro's basically tried to paint all of West Africa as having the same, limited, look.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
yeah, I guess you can say that because of the Huasa-Fulani dynamic that their are Hausa's with that look but yeah, white anthro's basically tried to paint all of West Africa as having the same, limited, look.

Like the daughter of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari
1.png

But most Hausas look like this, I think
hausa-people2.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Like the daughter of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari
1.png

But most Hausas look like this, I think
hausa-people2.jpg

I remember this website, that's now, down, where there were pictures from a trad Hausa wedding and many of the people had some unique/odd looking phenotypes. The only pics I can find from the link are these

sP75WPO.jpg

ROopphM.jpg

l8E7sim.jpg

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
AA's are usually lighter but thats it.

but this question is kinda off b/c there's diversity even among West Africans.

B/c Senegalese and Gambians look different from even Ghanaians and Nigerians
shyt Igbos and Hausas don't look anything alike and they live within 100 miles of each other.

Sub-Saharan Africa has the greatest diversity of human phenotypic traits out of any region of the world, so there are West Africans that don't look like "West Africans" going by the basis of the thread.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:what: Wtf does that even mean by they look western?

he means they look new worlder (diluted-modified)...like the difference in these examples

Mali

Afram

Ivory Coast

Afram

Ghana

Afram

Click here to view the original image of 578x949px.

Click here to view the original image of 600x702px.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I remember this website, that's now, down, where there were pictures from a trad Hausa wedding and many of the people had some unique/odd looking phenotypes. The only pics I can find from the link are these

sP75WPO.jpg

ROopphM.jpg

l8E7sim.jpg

These people are admixed Hausa. Given that they are wealthy Nigerian Hausa, they likely have some Fulani ancestors because of the Sokoto Caliphate.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
These people are admixed Hausa. Given that they are wealthy Nigerian Hausa, they likely have some Fulani ancestors because of the Sokoto Caliphate.

That's explains it then. In some of the old anthro plates, they had examples of what they called "mixed" looking Hausas

7KuFzzL.jpg