African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Nah I'm on that real shyt.

Nigerians don't even look alike by tribe let alone to AAs :mjlol:
Like I said before, if you watch the Nfl and the Nba the only way of knowing who's African and who's not is by name checking.

Your non African looking ass is still on that bullshyt nikka, and I used to be the kind of nikka to call somebody an African booty scratcher when I was a lil kid too.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Sudanese Person

Paint.png

Globalsim.png

Globalsim2.png

Globalsim3.png

Full_20120201123442BGA2.png

Full_2012020112BGA4.png

Dode.png
what website is this?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Your non African looking ass is still on that bullshyt nikka, and I used to be the kind of nikka to call somebody an African booty scratcher when I was a lil kid too.

Yep I'm AA not Igbo not Yoruba not Asante nor Woolof.

You seem to be scared to claim or have any pride in what you really are.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Only on The coli are victor oladipo serge ibaka or Dennis schroeder clearly not African looool

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Yep I'm AA not Igbo not Yoruba not Asante nor Woolof.

You seem to be scared to claim or have any pride in what you really are.
I'm AA too nikka what's your point? Facts are facts nikka there ain't no difference between us and them, I can find AA nikkas that look like all them tribes easy, log off and go do something constructive nikka, your bytch ass is always online typing shyt.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Only on The coli are victor oladipo serge ibaka or Dennis schroeder clearly not African looool
:mjlol: You're retarded nikka I swear to God, how you gonna pick out the three dustiest nikkas you could find out of hundreds as a representation of Africans. You on that sus shyt cuz.
bytch nikkas like you always crying to be claimed by some other group of people looooool
:mjlol:
nikka you just exposed yourself. I know Africans in real life and it's all love but I ain't tryna be claimed by nobody, facts are facts nikka, stop crying like like bytch.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
D Wade looks Ghanaian but not distinctly Ghanaian which why I can tell he's American (Afram). Now, Kwame jackson is an Afram who looks distinctly African (Ghanaian) and most Aframs would think he was African based on looks

v3I12.jpg
I'm Ghanaian and D Wade looks just as GH as I do if not more. I agree with dude above though.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
This thread is about phenotype not pan africanism :childplease:
Even with those three nikkas you named I can easily find AA lookalikes, Schroeder is just ugly as hell, Ibaka looks like a regular nikka to me, Oladipo looks dopey and shyt. This is why I called you sus though because you did what cacs do and associated ugly with African. I see what you nikkas are about because I used to think like that when I used to see all those dusty and impoverished Sudanese refugees covered in crust and poverty on TV, but then I grew up and realized there's different types of Africans and we ain't even from over there.

Ndamukong Suh, Umenyiora, Asamuga,Tamba Hali etc would be better examples of Africans that blend.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Always noticed in my section of Georgia Blacks who are native to the area seem to have a stronger West African look than black folks from other parts of the South (I read som where that Georgia and South Carolina Blacks are some of the least admixed Blacks though especially in the state's rural areas)