African Americans who can pass as West Africans.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Jn8FgTB.jpg
willu.jpg

:heh:

lol what is this?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Reading this just made me so upset...
Funnily enough most west Africans aint rocking with Nigerians and Nigerians even have the term "akata" which doesnt even have an equivelent in other languages in west Africa.

:mjpls:

It may seem like Im coming hard on Nigerians but even though i know some good ones them and a few East Africans are the one i usually see on that :mjpls: towards AAs and other west africans yet the "african in america" sterotypes are usually based on the actions of Nigerians as they make up the bull of African immigrants you see in the West.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
In fact, I was mentoring a group of AAs, Yoruba and Afro Dominican HSers yesterday. It was very clear who was who.

I don't know you guys look entirely west african, but weirdly enough majority of you guys can past for the people here. I mean i had seen individuals here who may resemble Beyonce (not entirely), Rihanna many Drakes, Boris Kodjoe and a guy yesterday that resembled Blair Underwood which is kind of funny. At the same time there are certain looks here which is uniquely regional, which i have not seen other blacks have in the West.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:This thread retarded as fukk..op and Poitier in here talking that bullshyt...

I know dark skin nikkas are looking around this thread with the :mjpls: face right now.

@Poitier I didn't know you was on that fukk nikka shyt bro, how long you been a bytch nikka for cuz?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't know you guys look entirely west african, but weirdly enough majority of you guys can past for the people here. I mean i had seen individuals here who may resemble Beyonce (not entirely), Rihanna many Drakes, Boris Kodjoe and a guy yesterday that resembled Blair Underwood which is kind of funny. At the same time there are certain looks here which is uniquely regional, which i have not seen other blacks have in the West.

contradict yourself in the same sentence brehs

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:This thread retarded as fukk..op and Poitier in here talking that bullshyt...

I know dark skin nikkas are looking around this thread with the :mjpls: face right now.

@Poitier I didn't know you was on that fukk nikka shyt bro, how long you been a bytch nikka for cuz?

You sound hurt?

Even the dark nikkas in my family look Western.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
You sound hurt?

Even the dark nikkas in my family look Western.
:what: Wtf does that even mean by they look western? Are you light skin? I'm brown skin for the record, but the shyt you nikkas are saying don't make any sense, I watch bball and football and I ain't never noticed any difference between us and all the West Africans(mainly Nigerians) in the league. I'm from the Dmv region and the West Africans born over here look just like us to me.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:what: Wtf does that even mean by they look western? Are you light skin? I'm brown skin for the record, but the shyt you nikkas are saying don't make any sense, I watch bball and football and I ain't never noticed any difference between us and all the West Africans(mainly Nigerians) in the league. I'm from the Dmv region and the West Africans born over here look just like us to me.

You must be blind. And it's bone structure, certain features like eye shape and hyper pigmentation not skin tone that usually gives it away.