Africa And The Crusades

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm lost here @Poitier in laymen terms what exactly are you getting at?

1. The Moors didn't just invade Europe on some recreational shyt...it was a power play amidst essentially a world war.
2. The Arab presence was cemented in Egypt/NA by the military tact of Saladin
3.Africans like Nubians, Ethiopians and Berbers are known to have fought in The Crusades- a power struggle usually thought of as Arab/Islam vs Christian/European
4. Western European obsession with Egypt was imported by Templars who had came across and adopted "heretical knowledge" in their journeys to Egypt and other religious sites. The Ark of the Covenant that the Templars are often connected with is said to be in Ethiopia, for example.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This explains why the Templars are associated with the Ark and how Egypt and Ethiopia are connected to it :

Dr. Ben explains the Egyptian origin of Freemasonery via Imhotep came about. Masonic lodges were said to be brought to Europe via Templars:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
1. The Moors didn't just invade Europe on some recreational shyt...it was a power play amidst essentially a world war.
2. The Arab presence was cemented in Egypt/NA by the military tact of Saladin
3.Africans like Nubians, Ethiopians and Berbers are known to have fought in The Crusades- a power struggle usually thought of as Arab/Islam vs Christian/European
4. Western European obsession with Egypt was imported by Templars who had came across and adopted "heretical knowledge" in their journeys to Egypt and other religious sites. The Ark of the Covenant that the Templars are often connected with is said to be in Ethiopia, for example.

Salahudeen (Saladin) was a Kurd. The role of Arabs in the Islamic conquests is overemphasized by historians IMO, especially in the latter part of Islamic history. Not to take anything away from them. Most people don't even know that an important figure like Salahudeen was a Kurd and just assume that he was an Arab.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Salahudeen invaded Egypt not to arabize it but to rid it of Fatimid rule. Very important piece of information. The Fatimids were a heretic bunch (according to mainstream Muslims). His army would've been multi-ethnic and not just Arab.

In fact, according to muslim scholars and historians, his greatest feat as a leader was to unite the Muslims at a time when they were extremely divided.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
You and the rest of the Coli Somalis are the cool Somalis. I don't know about the rest online.:no: Was getting into some heated as shyt fest on another site. :pachaha:

Anyways I'll see what I can do with the thread but you and @Karbaash gonna have to help me.

What site is that? :ohhh:

I'm not surprised tbh. :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Salahudeen (Saladin) was a Kurd. The role of Arabs in the Islamic conquests is overemphasized by historians IMO, especially in the latter part of Islamic history. Not to take anything away from them. Most people don't even know that an important figure like Salahudeen was a Kurd and just assume that he was an Arab.

I know :yeshrug: I get ignorant and lazy sometimes and use Arab as interchangeable with West Asiatic :pachaha:

Either way, him holding down Cairo basically cemented the West Asian presence there imo.

The Fatimids were a heretic bunch (according to mainstream Muslims).

They were nikkas who said fukk the mainstream interpretation of Islam, maybe the Somalis should have linked up with them :mjpls:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
They were nikkas who said fukk the mainstream interpretation of Islam, maybe the Somalis should have linked up with them :mjpls:

Nah we good :rudy:

Allowing your beliefs about the metaphysical world to be guided by your ethnicity rather than your convictions is ridiculous.

The core Islamic teachings do not promote Arab ethno-chauvinism.

In fact, some corrupt Muslim rulers had to ignore said teachings in order to fill up their pockets. They wanted that jizya money so they made it damn near impossible for one to become Muslim without joining an Arab tribe. They placed these hurdles on the path towards Islam so that their newly conquered subjects would simply pay a tribute instead of becoming Muslim. What it did is it increased the rate of arabization.

It was cold, dirty politics which backfired :manny:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What site is that? :ohhh:

I'm not surprised tbh. :snoop:
Ah my Somali brother. Long time no see.

Anyways the site I am talking about is Forumbiodiversity. if you are familiar with that site then you KNOW the Somali in question that I am talking about.:pachaha:

That Somali has a SEVERE and I mean SEVERE hatred for Niger-Congo folks but ESPECIALLY Bantus.:pachaha:

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Anyways the site I am talking about is Forumbiodiversity. if you are familiar with that site then you KNOW the Somali in question that I am talking about.:pachaha:

That Somali has a SEVERE and I mean SEVERE hatred for Niger-Congo folks but ESPECIALLY Bantus.:pachaha:

Nah I'm not that familiar with that forum aside from some posts by that Awale kid :yeshrug:

I can imagine what the anti-Bantu dude said tho :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah I'm not that familiar with that forum aside from some posts by that Awale kid :yeshrug:

I can imagine what the anti-Bantu dude said tho :mjlol:
I heard of Awale. He's not that bad.

But the one in question I got him so mad that he was spewing white supremacist shyt recklessly. He takes pride in Somalis being mixed(he claims Somalis are around 50% Levantine based on many DNA studies).

I only go on FBD because they post the latest studies.:yeshrug:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I heard of Awale. He's not that bad.

But the one in question I got him so mad that he was spewing white supremacist shyt recklessly. He takes pride in Somalis being mixed(he claims Somalis are around 50% Levantine based on many DNA studies).

I only go on FBD because they post the latest studies.:yeshrug:

Let me guess, he floods the forum with whitewashed images of Somalis :Mjwtf:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

I've only skimmed that site but it seems very racist/alt right