Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i remember reading a headline a couple years ago that said there was a firefight between the taliban and isis, so this doesnt really surprise me. it's clear the taliban wants outside development money and are no longer hospitable to terrorist groups. most taliban leaders have been living in safety and comfort outside afghanistan for years. this is a new day.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Bombing just happened, folks dead, but fools worried about political consequences in the US? damn. What a master class in shilling this thread turned into and a reminder of how claims about being an activist/target/victim is cover for political partisanship

how did military get this accurate warning, but other warnings of Taliban progress weren't deemed credible?
Taliban checkpoints are the first line of defense for the military?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn Joe seems too old to be handling this thing.

I'm starting to get on the "resign" bus with everyone else :snoop:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This is their, and the Talibans strategy. Send kids and indoctrinated fools at us when we’re there, then go all out when we’re leaving and claim a victorious battle. Just like they would fire one rocket at a convoy then broadcast over their radios that they killed an entire platoon.

Lying works…see American politics.

These “senior” fighters are only senior because they havent been doing much actual fighting. Those that were are dead.