Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i remember reading a headline a couple years ago that said there was a firefight between the taliban and isis, so this doesnt really surprise me. it's clear the taliban wants outside development money and are no longer hospitable to terrorist groups. most taliban leaders have been living in safety and comfort outside afghanistan for years. this is a new day.
It makes you wonder how China and Russia are looking at this as a stable endeavor.

America was keeping a lid on this a pot. I wonder if those two think they can get at the resources there without putting actual military bodies in harm’s way and just rely on the Taliban to keep order.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It makes you wonder how China and Russia are looking at this as a stable endeavor.

America was keeping a lid on this a pot. I wonder if those two think they can get at the resources there without putting actual military bodies in harm’s way and just rely on the Taliban to keep order.
if they pay the taliban more and demand less rights for women and gays, then they will get more out of this region than we do. seems like the same thing is happening with china in africa.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Bombing just happened, folks dead, but fools worried about political consequences in the US? damn. What a master class in shilling this thread turned into and a reminder of how claims about being an activist/target/victim is cover for political partisanship

how did military get this accurate warning, but other warnings of Taliban progress weren't deemed credible
?
Taliban checkpoints are the first line of defense for the military?

The apparently caught a ISIS terrorist the past few days and that’s where the intel about attacking the airport route came from.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if they pay the taliban more and demand less rights for women and gays, then they will get more out of this region than we do. seems like the same thing is happening with china in africa.
Africa is kinda different though. Capitalist endeavors allow you a certain level of access. You want access to the diamond mines…

These Middle East extremist are willing to blow up entire blocks just to destabilize a region.

Syria is a shell of itself.

This Taliban isn’t the same one from the 90s.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Africa is kinda different though. Capitalist endeavors allow you a certain level of access. You want access to the diamond mines…

These Middle East extremist are willing to blow up entire blocks just to destabilize a region.

basically they are wannabe saudi/qatari's well in their dreams>?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

difference with africa is the warlords and mass kidnappers are more puppetlike. afghans are harder to exploit, but the northern alliance was willing and there still are independent regions, so who knows. they may be able to be played against each other like africans in the future. i hope none of this happens, but being pessimistic, i dont think the deal trump was working on a year ago was for nothing. this turn from the taliban was quietly happening for years and these crazy ass ISIS types took note and are trying to prevent it from developing too much. if you have american, chinese AND russian money flowing, people may start acting different.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
difference with africa is the warlords and mass kidnappers are more puppetlike. afghans are harder to exploit, but the northern alliance was willing and there still are independent regions, so who knows. they may be able to be played against each other like africans in the future. i hope none of this happens, but being pessimistic, i dont think the deal trump was working on a year ago was for nothing. this turn from the taliban was quietly happening for years and these crazy ass ISIS types took note and are trying to prevent it from developing too much. if you have american, chinese AND russian money flowing, people may start acting different.

I just don’t think this version of Isis is looking to bow to Russia or China. More thr other way around.

Their internal Muslim affairs with its neighbors are more important.

I hope the Northern Alliance dead ends all of this.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I just don’t think this version of Isis is looking to bow to Russia or China. More thr other way around.

Their internal Muslim affairs with its neighbors are more important.

I hope the Northern Alliance dead ends all of this.
maybe russia and iran will wage a quiet war on them like they do in syria, and fund and arm anybody in the area, whether they be taliban or independent warlard. i suspect isis is probing afghanistan because they keep losing everywhere else. they are not in a strong position.