Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a fukking shytshow. From what Biden initially said how this troop withdrawal was going to happen to what is taking place now, it's clear he didn't get the full picture of what's going on over there. His advisors failed him and he needs to fire people.

I agree that US needed to leave Afghanistan, but the way this is unfolding seems like Biden's expectations vs reality was completely different.

I read some people on Twitter say the Secretary of Defense needs to step down which I hope is just internet bullsh*t because Lloyd Austin is one of the only black men in a very prominent position in this administration.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Trump’s lack of shame and moral compass helped him avoid scandals that would’ve ruined anyone else. I still can’t believe he was ever elected.

It was like throwing dirt on a piece of shyt and saying 'look how dirty it is'. It's already a piece of shyt.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I read some people on Twitter say the Secretary of Defense needs to step down which I hope is just internet bullsh*t because Lloyd Austin is one of the only black men in a very prominent position in this administration.

I don't know who's at fault, but I guarantee there are people on the ground who were trying to tell Washington DC how things really were and for some reason that information never reached Biden's desk.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
dam, first they said it was 13 people dead, looks like its gonna be dozens or hundreds, apparently it was smack dab in the middle of the crowd

the video is on twitter, its pretty bad
Im just confused considering us knew this why didnt they postpone departures until the grounds were safe?

This a bad look, the blame may rightfully fall on him