Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Yikes. Mainstream media about to beast on this. Right wing dikkheads already been doing their thing on Twitter and elsewhere.

This abort Afghan mission will now be framed as a failure and a stain on the Presidency by the media.
It's a war zone. They warned it was dangerous and so here ya go.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes. Mainstream media about to beast on this. Right wing dikkheads already been doing their thing on Twitter and elsewhere.

This abort Afghan mission will now be framed as a failure and a stain on the Presidency by the media.

Which is ridiculous. Even if Biden could have handled it better, Trump handed him a sh*t sandwich on purpose, locking us into this deadline and freeing Taliban soldiers from prison :dahell: and Bush of course got us into this mess to begin with. It’s not even close to being all on Biden.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
What a fukking shytshow. From what Biden initially said how this troop withdrawal was going to happen to what is taking place now, it's clear he didn't get the full picture of what's going on over there. His advisors failed him and he needs to fire people.

I agree that US needed to leave Afghanistan, but the way this is unfolding seems like Biden's expectations vs reality was completely different.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If we lost the midterms over this then America is retarded. Trump literally caused five people to die after the US Capitol was stormed. Plus Covid. Biden made a mistake but I think he’ll recover.
Dems are poised to lose the House because of gerrymandering. The Senate Dems will still have a slim majority but it will be re-run of the Obama first term after midterms.