Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It’s crazy no Democrats in Congress whether centrist or progressive has come out in support of Biden with this withdrawal. All quiet as a church mouse or outright condemn the withdrawal. They are all fukking cowards. And now they will think the reason for Biden’s declining approval ratings to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. shyt is ridiculous.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re ridiculous

:mjlol:

No, he has a point.

Republicans are going to scream about the American deaths to the heavens, and the 'liberal' media will let them while not challenging them on why they stayed silent on the deaths during 1/6.

It's obviously not a foregone conclusion since a lot can happen in a year, but expect the messaging to get very ugly going forward.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s crazy no Democrats in Congress whether centrist or progressive has come out in support of Biden with this withdrawal. All quiet as a church mouse or outright condemn the withdrawal. They are all fukking cowards. And now they will think the reason for Biden’s declining approval ratings to the withdrawal from Afghanistan. shyt is ridiculous.
Chris Murphy been doing work, he's been the most vocal pro-withdrawal Democrat I've seen, and he's not even what anyone would call a dyed-in-the-wool progressive. I've been pretty disappointed by the response from Congressional progressives. :francis:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What exactly is there to defend , we should of never destroyed & killed the Afghanis , stop watching main stream tv & these stupid twitter bs being put out by angry wites . They do not want any Afghans in America & would rather the Pentagon stay in Afghanistan

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No, he has a point.

Republicans are going to scream about the American deaths to the heavens, and the 'liberal' media will let them while not challenging them on why they stayed silent on the deaths during 1/6.

It's obviously not a foregone conclusion since a lot can happen in a year, but expect the messaging to get very ugly going forward.
No, actually he doesn't. They can't scream about these American deaths while they've been ignoring all the previous ones. We're talking about the party who just pardoned multiple war criminals. You all are getting a little carried away.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, actually he doesn't. They can't scream about these American deaths while they've been ignoring all the previous ones. We're talking about the party who just pardoned multiple war criminals. You all are getting a little carried away.

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense.

It's like some of you have never seen a Republican before.

Or the media.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The videos look bad. Casualty count will most likely be high :snoop: I wont be surprised if it's in the hundred :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the moment america was talking about leaving and letting the ANA takeover, i would have put a turban on and got the fukk on to that airport. i feel sorry for any loss of life but this is no excuse to revive the neocon crap

I know this is a fukked up time right now but the bolded has me :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm sorry, but this is nonsense.

It's like some of you have never seen a Republican before.

Or the media.
The attack was carried out by ISIS-K, a known enemy of both the US and the Taliban/Al-Qaeda. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it.