Daps
3lduhd8c9xh71.jpg

:damn:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
O I def agree. I don’t know if they will actually change. But it seems China and Russia are very serious about establishing a good relationship with the new regime. China already met with them and they made promises to eachother to refrain from conflict and establish mew partnerships. The region still has a lot of resources that everybody needs. China and Russia definitely are viewing this as a legitimate takeover that has permanence. They might not change in how they treat they people, but I think they have realized they need to be more diplomatic for the sake of catching up to the rest of the world in regards to developing the land and technology. They don’t want to deal with our military anymore, regardless of the success they have recently experienced. Otherwise this evacuation situation would be drastically worse than some think it already is. They still have been cooperating to a degree. But yea I am very skeptical about how they will treat they people, but it seems it is already established that China and Russia in particular will turn a blind eye towards it. They didn’t give a fukk about how the world viewed them before. Now that the power is legitimate where they have control of the entire country, I see them trying to seriously build relationships with other countries.
10-15 years from now we'll be buying natural resources from the Taliban just like everyone else.

That is...if the Taliban actually manages to administer and maintain at least the appearance of a functional government in 10 years.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think we have to factor in, if this hasn't been said already, this is a Trump poison pill. Now before anyone says that's crazy, just look back to the Iran hostage crisis. Think of the world of shyt the Carter admin was in, and what the Reagan campaign do? Negotiated with the Iranians to delay the release of the hostages until after the election. It's not outside of the realm of possibility that the Trump Admin made a similar deal with the Taliban. Now every Republican is saying what a huge fukk up this is. Even though it was Trump who did this. Trump can turn around and say, well they should have canceled a bad deal just like how I canceled Obama's bad nuclear deal with Iran.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The early brutal behavior of Taliban is known cause some media is present in Kabul, imagine what's happening elsewhere

The exist strategy requires folks to jason bourne their way to Kabul and then ethan hunt the various Taliban checkpoints before reaching airport

The lack of a practical exit strategy isn't the only problem but also the easy abandonment of the various humanitarian/woke based narratives that are repeated in the westernized countries to browbeat/profit from

Osama bin Laden BANNED al Qaeda from trying to assassinate Joe Biden because he believed he would be an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis'

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama.

Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The document was first made public in 2012 but has been brought back to light and given new significance amid the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan that has gifted the country back to the Taliban
Osama bin Laden predicted Joe Biden would be incompetent president and 'lead America into a crisis' | Daily Mail Online

:scust: