Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i was reading some material as an inspiration from these threads from the last month's..
AFGHAN NAPOLEON..wow..great read.
the legend ahmad sha massoud reminds me of a jamaican rasta..lol./.bob marley.

ahmad-shah-massoud-1.jpg

89d748afafa94761e52a2f9b5bb4e3c0.jpg

41nbDpEgUYS._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Yeah, even when we get the people we need to out(Afghan/American) what about the rest of the people?

Taliban going to force people to stay?

One of the articles I read about the people in the valley who are resisting right now had an elder who said something along the lines of “we just want to be left alone, we’re good Muslims, they came into our village and our homes so we had to resist”

I really feel that

:snoop:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
One of the articles I read about the people in the valley who are resisting right now had an elder who said something along the lines of “we just want to be left alone, we’re good Muslims, they came into our village and our homes so we had to resist”

I really feel that

:snoop:
what's the issue? they want to be left alone and live how they did pre taliban wahabi islam, fukk that religion!

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
what's the issue? they want to be left alone and live how they did pre taliban wahabi islam, fukk that religion!

sounds like they don’t want to be proselytized and have their personal space invaded, I’m sure especially in rural communities they basically have no central government and never have and that’s how they want it to remain

the Taliban are absolutely nuts too even by the standard extremist standards from my understanding

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
sounds like they don’t want to be proselytized and have their personal space invaded, I’m sure especially in rural communities they basically have no central government and never have and that’s how they want it to remain

the Taliban are absolutely nuts too even by the standard extremist standards from my understanding
i swear to God, taliban, boko, wahabism needs to get exterminated!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Yeah. That’s what is kind of missing in the media reports about they “took” these regions.

They just cut deals with regional leaders to not fight since there won’t be anyone to help them.

The Taliban actually haven’t been tested.

Even with the weapons they took, they don’t have a way to replenish their supply.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Afghanistan Under the Taliban

"When I was ambassador in 2011 and 2012, each week there was a solemn ceremony at the NATO-led military mission headquarters in which the names of those killed in action were read. The last to speak was always an Afghan officer. He did not read names. He simply said a number: 142. Or 137. Or 153. The number of fatalities that week. For the U.S. president to blame Afghan security forces for failing to fight after the sacrifices they have made and after he joined Trump in a calculated effort to delegitimize them is beneath the dignity of his office."

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i was reading some material as an inspiration from these threads from the last month's..
AFGHAN NAPOLEON..wow..great read.
the legend ahmad sha massoud reminds me of a jamaican rasta..lol./.bob marley.

ahmad-shah-massoud-1.jpg

89d748afafa94761e52a2f9b5bb4e3c0.jpg

41nbDpEgUYS._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg
Massoud actually wanted Afghanistan to have a better future.

That's why the Talban took him out :francis: