Daps

Appeal to the scum of society brehs

51K2vzaqgKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I legit haven't given a shyt about AEW in months, idk why TK likes bringing in randos for big profile matches and jobbing them out to never be seen again. I like Timothy Thatcher and they talked him up for literally nothing... there's multiple other examples of this.
MJF is a terrible champion and no one seems to want to say it.
I know they supposedly upgraded their equipment and lighting but they're shows still look low rent in general and especially compared to WWE right now, even NXT in the performance center is more visually appealing.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I legit haven't given a shyt about AEW in months, idk why TK likes bringing in randos for big profile matches and jobbing them out to never be seen again. I like Timothy Thatcher and they talked him up for literally nothing... there's multiple other examples of this.
MJF is a terrible champion and no one seems to want to say it.
I know they supposedly upgraded their equipment and lighting but they're shows still look low rent in general and especially compared to WWE right now, even NXT in the performance center is more visually appealing.

MJF with his fake heat was never going to draw :mjlol:

Fans playing along pretending to “hate” him, shyt is sad

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
more than 50% of TSC has OP on ignore but he's such an attention starved fakkit he still comes here to create threads about topics we're already discussing Lmaooo :mjlol:

:dead:

Nah gimmick posting in 2023 is crazy..

I understand harmless trolling for jokes and hehe’s, but really trying to bait nikkas into confrontations as a grown adult male is crazy dawg.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Nah gimmick posting in 2023 is crazy..

I understand harmless trolling for jokes and hehe’s, but really trying to bait nikkas into confrontations as a grown adult male is crazy dawg.

This faq is why play fighting fans have been reduced to 21-35 year old nerd male cacs, "He doesn't like garbage so he must be baiting people :mjcry:"