“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
4a72be45ec172542b3e8fcf4367bf99e.png
this shyt is like that episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Will Carlton and Uncle Phil are retelling the story of the Pool Party in court 😂

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I mean its possible but this guy already had one story debunked today lol

Their side of the story sound less believable :pachaha:
:russ: all the other various versions we heard had the Bucks running up in punks locker
Now here come these nikkas talkin bout they politely knocked on punks door wanting to have s civil conversation

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but he beat the Shield in a 3-on-1 handicap match in only 13:41 in his last non-Royal Rumble PPV match in the E
Damn they really fed The Shield to him like that and he was bytching bout WWE not booking him strongly? :gucci:

And up until a few years ago had the longest reign since the 80s :gucci:

This whole thing is wild tho. I remember when he and Page had that promo right before their match, I was saying in the Dynamite thread Page seemed legit pissed at Punk and it didn’t look nor sound like a work. But someone told me Page just a great actor and it was just a work so I didn’t bring it back up. Now all this happens.
Thunder Rosa is trash, a cancer and a bum. She should have been fired when that shoot fight broke out in the ring. She never makes her opponents look good.
What shoot fight?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Listening to the latest WOR Meltzer is working hard as fukk to sell the Bucks' version of events :mjlol:

Rambling about Hangman main eventing PPVs :deadrose:
Breh this shyt is comedy

“Some PPV’s Adam Page main evented did better than the ones Punk main evented :sas1:

“Punk told them to come see him if they had a problem and so they went to go see him :yeshrug:

“Punk believes that….. I mean some of his ‘people’ (gave himself up there :russ:), believe that it was a situation in which a punch was going to be thrown, so he decided he was going to be the first one to do it.”

Says the investigation could take up to 2 weeks. Wtf you need 2 weeks for on a scuffle that lasted less than 10 minutes? :dahell:

“Whatever the number is for last night is irrelevant. If it pops a big rating, whatever.”

“It’s hard for me to see Punk ever coming back. There was already a lot of divisiveness when it came to him in the locker room.”

Last edited: