“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Makes sense Matt posted that picture without a scratch on his face if he was the one Punk was punching
We all knew he couldn't hurt a fukking fly with his punches
Look at this technique after like 5 years of training at an elite gym with elite sparring partners
tumblr_pa362gbpJe1rofocqo2_500.gif

@krackdagawd :mjlol:

:mjlol: half the fighters on this card shyt on Punk in the media and wasnt none of them told to see him in the locker room:mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Its easy for people to be like "This all happened when Cody left for WWE" reality is it was probably gonna still happen and probably be worse
100% agree. What the fukk was Cody going to do about Page throwing a subtle dig than nobody but Punk would notice in a promo? The fukk was Cody going to do about leaks fueling the theory of Punk getting Cabana out of AEW? And how the hell was Cody going to stop Punk bring being the miserable hoe that he is? :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
100% agree. What the fukk was Cody going to do about Page throwing a subtle dig than nobody but Punk would notice in a promo? The fukk was Cody going to do about leaks fueling the theory of Punk getting Cabana out of AEW? And how the hell was Cody going to stop Punk bring being the miserable hoe that he is? :dead:
Cody stopped Rascism, he couldve stopped Punk.
giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thunder Rosa is trash, a cancer and a bum. She should have been fired when that shoot fight broke out in the ring. She never makes her opponents look good.
Then she faking an injury to not have to lose to Toni :mjlol:

No one was mad about the shots she sent at Rosa during the scrum because she was telling the truth.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I think he's talking aboit sandbagging Mirina Shafir

Not at all. I can't find the footage on youtube but her and Ivalisse came to blows during a match. Ivalisse got all the blame and it was BS. Diamante and Ivalisse should have been on TV over these other women. I can't stand Thunder Rosa fake ass, she's the most phoney person on the roster and a terrible worker.