“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I don't see how Punk can be blamed for a relative nobody being let go when they were being used infrequently in the first place. Khan let a lot of people's contracts expire. People who had more value than Colt. This all just seems like a convenient way to take away any blame from the Elite.

The optics weren't ever going to look good there for Punk even if he had nothing at all to do with it. The talk online was always going to be that Punk put in the call, without anyone needing to go to the dirt sheets to start it.

Punk & Cabana at least seem content to just ignore each other if nothing else. On a roster full of people who are only there because their friends got them the job, save yourself all this trouble, just bite the bullet & keep the really well liked guy & find some other people to let go if he's trying to save money.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just FYI

There was a report ringside reported via Brad Shepard that Thunder Rosa has requested her release but her husband shot it down

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The one time Tony decided to not mix being friends with business and make a business decision according to yall is not giving Cody the money he wanted (I still think him falling out with the Elite hurt that a little but whatever lets take it as face value). Now everyone uses that as the example of why everything fell apart
I wonder if he didn’t give Cody the money he wanted because then he’d had to give the rest of the elite the money as well when their contracts were up.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wonder if he didn’t give Cody the money he wanted because then he’d had to give the rest of the elite the money as well when their contracts were up.

Probably and I think Cody saw the money Tony gave Punk and felt he wanted that too. But also Cody had been off doing his own show within a show as part of Dynamite and people werent feeling it and he and the other Elite guys werent talking and he wasnt turning heel and it was probably like "what are we doing here? What do you wanna do?"
At the risk of contradicting myself earlier cause I feel like the Elite pushed Cody, Cody didnt really seem as attached to company stuff as before and I dont know if he was the glue that held the company together like some wanna make it out to be.
Its easy for people to be like "This all happened when Cody left for WWE" reality is it was probably gonna still happen and probably be worse

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
4a72be45ec172542b3e8fcf4367bf99e.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Makes sense Matt posted that picture without a scratch on his face if he was the one Punk was punching
We all knew he couldn't hurt a fukking fly with his punches
Look at this technique after like 5 years of training at an elite gym with elite sparring partners
tumblr_pa362gbpJe1rofocqo2_500.gif

@krackdagawd :mjlol: