“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
So punk and colt have a falling out 10 years a go
They never speak again
Colt joins aew becomes friends with the elite
Like 2 years later punk joins aew
No beef between then
Punk goes out for injury
Elite insert themselves in the dormant punk/punk rift
Hangman drops a subliminal diss promo on punk
Punk returns
Randomly reports of punk wanting colt fired go flying thr net
Punk respnds back to hangman letting him know he heard him
Internet clutches their pearls
Punk calls out the elite for spreading fales reports trashes colt (that part was uncalled for)
Elite get mad run up on punk
Punk washes them
Elite call cops

Yo is this timeline correct?
:mjlol: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Only edit I’d make is that I believe Colt has been m friends with them since ROH.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Have you ever been in a fight? You don't tell someone to come find you and then make it hard for them to find you, Punk saying that and his actions afterwards make him look like a complete bytch and it's ridiculous to even be defending that bullshyt.

If Punk had done this to someone Cornette respected then he would be more objective, but in his mind the Elite deserve any/everything that happens to them. Punk emasculated his boss and entire company in front of the media, and Cornette is saying he agrees 100% with everything Punk did. The irony is if a wrestler did that to him SMW he would fire them immediately.

Maybe punk didn't open the door because of his friends wife idk.... but yes I've been in fights... I've won and lost... to you he looks like a bytch... but nikkas kicked in his door and got handled... I already denounced him for being a cuck of personality. And I've made it clear im not a cm punk fan in many threads. Wether punk is a bytch or not... he won the fight thats all im saying
Dude come on, two things can be true.

Punk has a history of causing drama and feeling himself too much.

He quits WWE abruptly because despite having a feud with Taker, Jericho, Brock and the rock of all people, he felt slights for not getting the last match at mania. He tells everyone that they fired him on his wedding day but that was after he walked out and refused to come back. Yet the fans act like he didn't quit and it was on WWE to bring him back.

He then goes to Colt's podcast to air out everyone, speak crazy on the doctors and all of upper management including talent in WWE. WWE threatens to sue because of defamation of character (which it was), Colt agrees to take it down but Punk his boy said he would pay the legal fees and the interview should be left up. They sue and then punk and Colt have a falling out, I wonder why:martin:.
He then leaves wrestling for 8 years despite the fans begging him to return. Not to start a family, no to go get washed in MMA, start some trash comics or whatever and do some D list movies. Oh and most importantly raise a stupid dog which he talks about like his son:snoop:

In 2021 he comes back and claims he did it for the fans and to help young talent and not even a full year later he is shytting on said young talent.

He has said he is mad that Page said something he shouldn’t have. But if he hadn’t made a big deal about it no one would have known

He then airs Colt out for no reason at this conference when no one asked him about it, he shyts on the elite because they are friends with Page and basically invites those dudes to come see him.

But you going to tell me that THEY were wrong for showing up to address him like a man? This dud been unprofessional, drama queen his whole career, and he made some comments public about shyt no one knew about. He claims the elite leaked some info but no one knew about any of this before he started whining about it out of nowhere.

He came back after 8 years, won the top title, got injured and got it right back in under a year, but all he can do is complain about some petty ass high school shyt.. Dude is miserable and to be honest overrated as fukk. He is now rumored to be threatening to quit, at this point if I was Khan, I wouldn't care either way. You will never please him

I agree... I don't even like punk... and just because all of this is true it doesn't justify pulling up on him... if the bucks and omega beat his ass then this story goes completely differently. People are mad that punk won... and apparently more nikkas was involved (Brandon cutler, nakazawa) apparently they came deep to check this man and all the reports say that him and ace steel held it down... can't blame a man for throwing chairs if its 6 vs 1 with his wife in there

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
And Punk just needs to stop doing any type of “dives”. Man jumped in the crowd and fukked his foot up and now this.