“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I did say he’s washing the AEW locker room and not wwe

Imagine punk trying to fight Lashley or riddle
Hed fair the same in wwe

Hes been professionally trained and had pro fights

Experience counts a lot with actual fighting
And no i im bot saying Lashley would get beat up by punk
Lashley legit could clean up both rosters

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's not involving yourself in their dormant beef
Reports were they involved themsleves in it like hangman sending shots to punk

Looking out for ya mans by making sure he has a job and inserting yourself in something that dont concern you are two different things
1. Punk thinks the elite leaked the colt/punk story. There are no reports that they have. The person who made the initial Punk/Colt article this year said the elite didnt leak it.
2. "Protect aew from you" isnt a real shot. MJF and Kingston said worse about Punk in their promos.

sidenote - I can see punk being mad at the bucks for saving Colt's job too. This nikka petty and miserable. :manny:
He shouldve stayed retired. Least that way his stans/ most the casuals could say "Punk was great and WWE ruined him". Now they can't get that story off. He an ass and just an all around miserable person.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Colt is friends with the Elite and was in AEW before Punk. When Punk came, Khan decided to let Colt's contract expire and remove him from Dynamite shows. The Bucks asked Khan to just have Colt go to ROH instead of getting rid of him completely because of Punk. I see nothing wrong with trying to keep a job for your friend.

Also, More than that Cabana was the one who taught them & Steen how to make/market/sell merch WAAAY back in the day when they wasn’t making much. Bucks took that shyt to the next level.

Them holding him down is Loyalty. Most people don’t have that. We know Punk doesn’t.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Honestly, he probably knew he was injured and would be away fro a bit anyway and said fukk it, I'm burning everything down. He got mad at the fans booing him, thinking it was the story about colt that caused it.
Sidenote: Was the tope.............something that Punk did himself or Mox landing on him? Please dont tell me he injured himself again.

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So punk and colt have a falling out 10 years a go
They never speak again
Colt joins aew becomes friends with the elite
Like 2 years later punk joins aew
No beef between then
Punk goes out for injury
Elite insert themselves in the dormant punk/punk rift
Hangman drops a subliminal diss promo on punk
Punk returns
Randomly reports of punk wanting colt fired go flying thr net
Punk respnds back to hangman letting him know he heard him
Internet clutches their pearls
Punk calls out the elite for spreading fales reports trashes colt (that part was uncalled for)
Elite get mad run up on punk
Punk washes them
Elite call cops

Yo is this timeline correct?
:mjlol: :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

when you say it like that, this shyt sounds even more absurd.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fdailyddt.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2016%2F04%2Fie_21159-1-850x560.jpeg
Spoiler this shyt :dame:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Colt is friends with the Elite and was in AEW before Punk. When Punk came, Khan decided to let Colt's contract expire and remove him from Dynamite shows. The Bucks asked Khan to just have Colt go to ROH instead of getting rid of him completely because of Punk. I see nothing wrong with trying to keep a job for your friend.

I don't see how Punk can be blamed for a relative nobody being let go when they were being used infrequently in the first place. Khan let a lot of people's contracts expire. People who had more value than Colt. This all just seems like a convenient way to take away any blame from the Elite.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, he probably knew he was injured and would be away fro a bit anyway and said fukk it, I'm burning everything down. He got mad at the fans booing him, thinking it was the story about colt that caused it.
Sidenote: Was the tope.............something that Punk did himself or Mox landing on him? Please dont tell me he injured himself again.

I believe it was something punk did to himself

I noticed him grabbing his arm and shoulder a lot even though the story of the match was obviously targeting the leg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I believe it was something punk did to himself

I noticed him grabbing his arm and shoulder a lot even though the story of the match was obviously targeting the leg
I found it. This is the tope that Dave etc are saying he got injured on
punkjump1.gif

This fukking guy injured himself again! First you mess up your foot jumping into the crowd, now this.

:mjlol:

Fragile Ego.......Fragile body lol

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I don't see how Punk can be blamed for a relative nobody being let go when they were being used infrequently in the first place. Khan let a lot of people's contracts expire. People who had more value than Colt. This all just seems like a convenient way to take away any blame from the Elite.
Exactly. He let go of Janela and Marko Stunt around the same time.

At least Colt still getting paid.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I found it. This is the tope that Dave etc are saying he got injured on
punkjump1.gif

This fukking guy injured himself again! First you mess up your foot jumping into the crowd, now this.

:mjlol:

Yeah that’s the one, he clutched that shyt instantly

Punk really is a dumbass in and out of the ring

He knows he’s injury prone and he’s still trying to do moves he can’t even do in his prime