“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found it. This is the tope that Dave etc are saying he got injured on
punkjump1.gif

This fukking guy injured himself again! First you mess up your foot jumping into the crowd, now this.

:mjlol:

Fragile Ego.......Fragile body lol

He should have remained retired, or switch to low risk as possible style. Fragile ass body.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
While i think elite should be in more trouble by confronting punk 7 deep as execs…

If hes hurt again.. fukk em. Noone got time for him doing this every year. Put the straight edge down and work on painkillers if ya have to. Getting hurt again rn is NOT the time to be hurt. Old man needs to show he can go to be worth all the side beef bullshyt. If he cant wrestle than release him.

Dylmatic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
France
I don't think the Jericho segment will have anything to do with the Elite/Punk situation.
He's just going to celebrate his victory over Danielson, it seem pretty obvious from the tweet and the pic.

Dylmatic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
France
And I think it's weird to address this issue on TV cause they're suspending guys for actions that would require no punishment in kayfabe. Wrestlers fights all the time in backstage segments, Jericho was throwing fireballs at folks not too long ago.
You're basically telling your audience this is a "real" situation while everything else is fake and scripted. Of course everybody knows it is but you still need to maintain the illusion and keep the kayfabe intact on your program.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW booking is so bad :russ: why didn't MJF come down to the ring and cash in his title match and take the belt off CM PUNK? Punk could barley stand and was busted open and the crowd would've went nuts