“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The most powerful men in AEW are actually tiny Midgets that Tony Khan books himself through... Hook, Perry, Etc.

Perry can shoot on live TV for a stupid spot with no repercussions. That's wild. :russ:

If a WWE jobber did that on a PRE-SHOW to a main event guy. Vince probably get the whole locker room to jump him and fire him.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Fired for what? Lol nikkas fight backstage all the time the only problem is that the world knows. AEW has no leadership cause it’s essentially PWG with money. Plus punk didn’t even start the fight lol…jack perry sucks and will never be shyt suspend him a tad bit longer idk…Me personally I’m not firing my biggest star and protecting a 4lyf mid card guy. Tony khan is the worst I never like to say dudes look frail or p*ssy, but he look like he would break his hand if you gave him dap.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The most powerful men in AEW are actually tiny Midgets that Tony Khan books himself through... Hook, Perry, Etc.

Perry can shoot on live TV for a stupid spot with no repercussions. That's wild. :russ:

If a WWE jobber did that on a PRE-SHOW to a main event guy. Vince probably get the whole locker room to jump him and fire him.
Vince would make him lose every match in the most embarrassing ways, forcing them to quit so they wouldnt have to pay him :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ricky Starks, Hobbs and some others are def gone once their contracts are up. If the story is true about the House of Black sticking up for Punk, then don't be surprised if they do too.
I mean they can do that but that's four people wanting a top spot in another promotion and that's just not realistic at all. At most you get two spots in case the company you are arriving needs it badly but four?? good fukking luck with that one.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Ricky Starks, Hobbs and some others are def gone once their contracts are up. If the story is true about the House of Black sticking up for Punk, then don't be surprised if they do too.

Starks & Hobbs are both Cody's guys so unless Cody can guarantee them something in the WWE, I doubt they go. Hobbs already turned down WWE once, and if AEW gives him a good enough push with a contract, then he has no reason to bounce. Starks is 50/50 to me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guess the corny Elite wins. I'm done with watching this crap. This turned out worse than the worst TNA Hoegan days. What big star that has no relationship with the Bucks would want to work under these nutty conditions?
Jericho, Mox, & Bryan doing just fine. The Bucks were CM Punk stans. This is on him.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
he will NEVER recover from this shyt. WHAT A fukkIN COWARD.
He won't and it's funny seeing the AEW brigade fly in here talking about network deals and bu...but.... why would Endeavor even want Punk!?!!

They can tell you the raise AEW will get on a new deal, tell you Endeavor won't want him not that WWE/Vince/HHH don't want him, but they can't tell you how this will long term damage AEW. They will deflect, defend, protect til the fat Pakistani woman in the Jaguars jersey sings at AEW All In 2026 on Twitch :mjlol:

Not only does he look like a complete bytch letting his own employee make him fear for his own life, in his own company. This is a locker room splitting, morale shifting move they'll never move off of. He hid behind phony investigations for not talking about last year, he was better off doing it again instead of running his happy & zooted ass out there telling the public he feared for his safety.

Look at him sitting on the stage in a chair getting booed and choked up. He shouldn't be in the business and is only in it because he doesn't care about making back what he spends. It ain't the ratings, the shows or any other metric in the business. The fact some people think this house of cards is long term and just float perpetually no matter what and Wembley 2023, shows the underlining fear these people have of Vince being the only show in town again, where they gotta rely on this p*ssy & cocaine in the veins ass nikka to watch his bullshyt, buy his broken ass games and tickets to a show in another continent, knowing they in Iowa and ain't going 25 miles out except to go to work

He doesn't even have enough sense to appear impartial and suspend Jungle Boy to make it look like putting his foot down on all angles. Anybody that had a relationship with Punk will walk around on shells til the end of their contracts. You're in Bucks Country and you know that now if you didn't already. And if the Bucks think they can storm people's locker rooms with the PR girl/"#2 in the company" and be in the right, what do you think they will do to anybody else left over there that'll never be the star Punk was?

Cody was the dent, Punk is the chip, the complete crack is coming. We won't ever fully know because the of the NDAs everybody's under but we won't need them to talk, we'll be able to see more than what we've seen with that crack

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Obviously, the “Feared for my life” bit is AEW covering their asses just in case Punk does decide to sue to get severance pay.

But I still wanna see the #WemblyCut. Just to see who’s story was accurate and not tryna get ahead of the narratives